PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV Mobile (current version), in English
« Hi, I have a set of tables (e.g. table1 to table5) with data in it (all have 2 columns: Number, Description). Next to this I have other tables with relationships in it, so e.g. Ta… »
Started on Jul. 06 2009 by
« Hi, I'm beginning Windev mobile development and would like to have iPhone similar controls (like Resco MobileForms guys did) http://www.resco.net/developer/mobileformstoolkit/fea… »
Started on Aug. 09 2009 by
« Hello, We're pleased to announce that a new site for depositing files is available on our website (beta version). This site lets you share useful files and resources with the Win… »
Started on Jun. 24 2009 by
« Hello, We have the pleasure of presenting to you in these three pages, the new examples and components included in version 14 of WINDEV, WEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile. For WinDev: htt… »
Started on Jun. 12 2009 by
« Hello everyone, You can check out the new videos of version 14 in English, on our website. You will find them here: http://www.windev.com/pcsoft/videos.html These technical video… »
Started on May. 25 2009 by
« Dear Sirs, I have bought Windev Mobile 11, I'm currently using the v12. Where can I get the ODBC driver for Hiperfile CS? I didn't find it on the v11 CD ROM. Could you send me a l… »
Started on Jun. 25 2008 by
« I'm new to this, so please be patient. How do I send the data on the PPC Hyperfile, to a PC, so I can pull it into a Firebird SLQ database in a Delphi Codegear 2007 application. … »
Started on Aug. 01 2008 by
« I have a mobile application windev attacking a database SQL server2000 SP4 which is in a remote server, the connection is made through OLE DB through the Internet. When testing wit… »
Started on Jan. 23 2009 by
« Hello, We are pleased to announce that new testimonials from the USA have been added to our website. You can read about what project managers from different parts of the USA have … »
Started on Nov. 07 2008 by
« Hello all, I have used .NET library(DLL) in my mobile application and when i try to launch the application on my pocket pc, it does not run. whereas it do run on my pc in simulati… »
Started on Aug. 25 2008 by