PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → [WEBDEV 24 (ENGLISH VERSION]: Error trying to publish a project on local computer.
[WEBDEV 24 (ENGLISH VERSION]: Error trying to publish a project on local computer.
Iniciado por Giuseppe Bellini, 22,mar. 2019 10:13 - 4 respuestas
Publicado el 22,marzo 2019 - 10:13
Hi everybody there.
I'm using, as per title, WEBDEV 24 in English language. (Version release by PCSOFT in March 14 2019.
It's all working quite well but when I want to debug my project, pressing the GO Button, i get the following message:

So I don't have a way to debug my project.
Meanwhile, if I publish the project on the production server (In my case a Linux Server) all works well.

Any idea?
Thank you in advance for suggestions coming from anybody!
Publicado el 03,abril 2019 - 02:51
I have encountered this issue as well, hope to have a fix soon.
Publicado el 04,abril 2019 - 10:26
It's nice not to feel alone.
Me too hope they fix it soon.
It's quite impossible to work without debug capabilities.
By the way: the french version (IDE Menu in french) seem to work well.
So the first solution is to install the french version of the IDE to be able to debug!
Publicado el 08,abril 2019 - 13:30
Remembering the fact that, in all the previous releases, the installer set focus on the differences between the 64bit or 32bit IDE installation (telling that the 64bit environment may generate incorrect behaviors in the developing environment) I tryed to install a fresh new 32 bit IDE version.
The result is that all is working well, despite the installer of the version 24 don't mention the differences between the 64/32 releases.
So: if you want to debug you application with WEBDEV 24 on your local computer you MUST (at the moment) install the 32 bit editor version.
Publicado el 09,junio 2019 - 18:43
Check and make sure you are logged in as an Administrator, also try right Click on the WebDev24 Icon and select run as Admin and see if you get the same.