PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → [Style] Error message that 'Calendar.svg' is not found while it wasn't even configured to be used
[Style] Error message that 'Calendar.svg' is not found while it wasn't even configured to be used
Iniciado por EKoster, 13,abr. 2021 14:57 - No hay respuesta
Miembro registrado
16 mensajes
Publicado el 13,abril 2021 - 14:57
While working in a new Project which is made as blank project with no style I get these messages:
Error:CSS style SAI unknown. dev_app.sectionContent.fldLoginName is using a CSS style named 'SAI'. This style exists neither in the project style sheet, nor in the page style sheet. Check whether the style sheets are accessible and if they are, create a style with this name from the control to re-use it or dissociate the control from the style.
dev_app.sectionContent.fldLoginName, , line 1, column 1
Error:CSS style jeton unknown. dev_app.sectionContent.fldLoginName is using a CSS style named 'jeton'. This style exists neither in the project style sheet, nor in the page style sheet. Check whether the style sheets are accessible and if they are, create a style with this name from the control to re-use it or dissociate the control from the style.
dev_app.sectionContent.fldLoginName, , line 1, column 1
Error:The  file was not found on the disk (used 3 times).
dev_app, , line 1, column 1

I understand what they mean, you add a control and the control seems to get a style automatically, even when you have a blank project, but what I don't understand is the following.

Why is there a message about a 'calendar.svg' if I have not added any calendar related object to the page. The only items I added to a page is a few text input fields (which is still defined as text), a password input field and a button. These are grouped to a new group. The message for the 'calendar.svg' is strangely enough highlighting the group when you double click the error message.