PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Foro dedicado a WEBDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« I would like to integrate the google cloud print service into my website. Has someone already done this and could share some example code ? Best regards… »
Iniciado en 24 oct. 2011 por
No hay respuesta
« Hi, I have a table, with an image column(Edit Image). When i click the image i need a new page to open up with the details of the selected Row in EDIt mode. If i try an use the Pag… »
Iniciado en 17 sep. 2011 por
« On windows 2008 server unable to get hyperfile c/s to run and connect to database Regards… »
Iniciado en 29 sep. 2011 por
« Hi, we have develop a php application that use mysql database. The application has been tested both locally using apache2,of EasyPHP, as the webserver and in our local Internet dom… »
Iniciado en 16 sep. 2011 por
« When testing my app the buttons appear correctly. I am using the Office 2007 style sheet and the button image is Office2007_Btn01.gif. When I load the project on to the server the… »
Iniciado en 20 sep. 2011 por
No hay respuesta
« comment crée un diagramme avec windev 10… »
Iniciado en 11 sep. 2011 por
No hay respuesta
« hello, I am new to Webdev and created my first project with RAD. I have a Page with Orders: PAGE_Table_Orders where all orders are listed. I would like to extend this page with a C… »
Iniciado en 24 ago. 2011 por
« Dear everyone, Here´s the problem, I´m using charts to display data coming from a query and on the development computer it shows the right data but when installed in the server an… »
Iniciado en 29 ago. 2011 por
« After having a look around for hosting services that would support a WebDeb Server I decided to go the DIY way and setup my own. To create your own windows WebDev server all you n… »
Iniciado en 14 mar. 2008 por
5 respuestas
« Don't see a default mechanism to include app.config file for a .Net Assembly (to reference configurations options as you would with Visual Studio). Must be something easy... as I … »
Iniciado en 10 ago. 2011 por