PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Foro dedicado a WEBDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hi, I am trying to add the javascript code located at http://thomasjbradley.ca/lab/signature-pad… I have it so I can do the signature and see the output JSON data. I can also pass … »
Iniciado en 22 jun. 2011 por
« How can I select an Edit Control by programming ? For Example: Select(EDT_Control) Thanks !… »
Iniciado en 08 jun. 2011 por
« Is it possible to pass a variable from the browser code to servercode or call a server procedure from browsercode ? Any hint would be very appreciated.… »
Iniciado en 09 jun. 2011 por
« Does anyone know of a hosting company that specifically caters for Webdev developed sites?… »
Iniciado en 30 sep. 2010 por
6 respuestas
« How do I make the edit control to display calendar in Buddhist year. That is, it should display the value "2554" instead of "2011" in the edit control and in the calendar that pops… »
Iniciado en 12 jun. 2011 por
No hay respuesta
« I have followed this tutorial and the items are printing one record to a page. How do I get them to print row after row? Thanks… »
No hay respuesta
« I think this feature will save me a lot of time when using the RAD feature in WebDev: automatically having the RAD generate a combo box (instead of an edit box) for each foreign ke… »
« Hi, I am trying to implement a asp.net assembly called supersignature to caputure signatures on my webapp. I have the trial and have imported in into my application but whenever I … »
Iniciado en 11 jun. 2011 por
No hay respuesta
« Dear All, I try to make google map in my web application, but click of btn_button1 (server) MapsAPIKey is string = "ABQIAAAAS_1qM4zXe3PTM-I6qPMWGRT2yXp_ZAY8_ufC3CFXhHIE1NvwkxTHJOQ4… »
Iniciado en 22 mar. 2011 por
« hi, how can i use JavaScript in webdev any example? i want to call document.getelementbyID("imgbtn") in webdev on click event(browser) for that how can i specifies control id in w… »
Iniciado en 07 jun. 2011 por