PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Foro dedicado a WEBDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Is it possible to configurate the application server that for example the user is being redirected when recieving this error message: This request refers to an unknown context (-2… »
Iniciado en 04 feb. 2011 por
« Hi All Can someone tell me please how to set the display name when sending out emails using smtp in windev/webdev. For example before sending an email you build the email variabl… »
Iniciado en 08 feb. 2011 por
No hay respuesta
« Has anyone tried to use the PHPExecute() function in WebDev? Whatever I try I always get an empty result. This is my button click code in WebDev: sPhpres is string IF fFileExist(… »
Iniciado en 10 ene. 2011 por
« Hi, could someone tell me where I can change the captions of the buttons in the dialog box that it leaves in Spanish. If you call the function yesno, text of the buttons appears in… »
Iniciado en 24 abr. 2009 por
« Hi I've tried to import HTML and CSS and it's not working. In the preview it looks ok but when it's imported it looks like cr*p. It seems like the CSS (WWS) is not loaded. I choose… »
Iniciado en 11 ene. 2010 por
8 respuestas
« Sorry, but my english is not good. This is my problem: I have a function in javascript that when I do click in the right click of the mouse is executed and run ok. But when I run … »
Iniciado en 02 jul. 2010 por
1 respuesta
« Hi Since Groupware doesn't work with PHP pages, is there any other way to easily handle login and access to pages, or do you have to code it yourself? Any suggestions how that woul… »
Iniciado en 26 ago. 2010 por
« Hello I am using Webdev 15, I need to incorporate an ActiveX project in WinDev 15 is very easy ... in WEBDEV 15 1. is there any way to do this? .. 2. and if so how? 3. How should … »
Iniciado en 12 jul. 2010 por
« I have been curious about PC Soft's products for a couple of years now and I am curious on anyones opinions on how they perform. How good is the support? How good are the learning … »
Iniciado en 21 nov. 2010 por
« Hi i wnat to get the project web folder name to use in the "other actions" custom lonk pane. I´ve read that this is done using _PROJET_WEB_: "like variable" that the is cahmnged by… »
Iniciado en 26 nov. 2010 por
1 respuesta