PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Foro dedicado a WEBDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« How can I allow the user to save a page WebDev pdf? thanks… »
Iniciado en 31 mar. 2009 por
No hay respuesta
« hi guys. I have been able to upload a music in webdev via dreamweaver.but the problem is that the music is displaying and playing only in the PAGE D'ACCUEIL.n the other page an ico… »
Iniciado en 23 mar. 2009 por
« I try to use menu control on Webdev 12. I have this issue: if I use vertical menu, each menu option are separated 3 pieces. it looks lie |_|_____|_| instead of |__________| And I… »
Iniciado en 18 mar. 2009 por
4 respuestas
« Hi guys. First of all a big thanks for replying my last problem. In Webdev 10 i am supoosed to enter a map of mauritius and i should locate ATM in the map. i am not being able to p… »
Iniciado en 19 mar. 2009 por
« in web12, I have a problem in use cellDisplayDialog , I just fellow the help file. I put a static text and a button in a cell(CELL_Cell), make the cell invisible and could be overl… »
Iniciado en 18 mar. 2009 por
No hay respuesta
« Hi guys, i am having to integrate sounds in my website.Well am using webdev10 to design a website and i want to integrate sound in some particular pages. Can someone help me plz?… »
Iniciado en 17 mar. 2009 por
« Can the curretn version of WebDev 12 (or new WebDev14) create a page that has several tables on it and allow the user to resize the tables to allow more records in one and less in … »
Iniciado en 21 feb. 2009 por
« Does anyone done a 'update' function from webdev to sap using the RFC? if not, can this be done technically thru webdev? thanks.… »
Iniciado en 19 feb. 2009 por
No hay respuesta
« Hi I'm trying to set up a connection from a WebDev 11 analysis to MySQL that is running locally on WinXP. Apache/PHP/MySQL are all working correctly on my local PC for PHP pages I … »
Iniciado en 09 ago. 2007 por
« Hello All two days ago as the system tells me WebDev a new update, I found strange since I have installed the latest dated 18 September 2008 but siemple updates. Now when I try to… »
Iniciado en 06 feb. 2009 por