PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV (versiones precedentes) → WINDEV MOBILE CLIENT/SERVER ON WINDOWS SERVER 2012
WINDEV MOBILE CLIENT/SERVER ON WINDOWS SERVER 2012
Iniciado por Curuchupa, 13,mar. 2018 16:46 - 4 respuestas
Miembro registrado
1 mensaje
Publicado el 13,marzo 2018 - 16:46
Hi there,

I am developing an IOS APP and I am trying to connect hfsql client/server windev mobile To a windows server 2012 using Public IP, but just using a VPN connection I can do that but using the IP get error in connection, anybody can point me where I can find information about that or somebody can help me.

Thks
Publicado el 24,marzo 2018 - 14:57
Any body knows about this issue or never try this someone!!!
Miembro registrado
498 mensajes
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Publicado el 03,abril 2018 - 21:56
Hi

Could you tell what do you use as an IP on the Analysis connection?

thanks
Best Regards.
Publicado el 23,abril 2018 - 17:35
hi Tere,

The IP used on analysis connection is the public IP, I mean the IP from my internet provider, but when I use VPN and use this IP I have not problem beside when use IP on local network works good.
The thing is I want to use through the Internet the database and I have never done that but I don't know if it's possible..
Publicado el 25,abril 2018 - 03:07
Juan a écrit :
hi There,

The IP used on analysis connection is the public IP, I mean the IP from my internet provider, but when I use VPN and use this IP I have not problem beside when use IP on local network works good.
The thing is I want to use through the Internet the database and I have never done that but I don't know if it's possible..