PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hello to yoy all, I have a report with multiple invoices. For each invoice there is a total that is only on the last page off each invoice. All works well. The problem: I want a re… »
Iniciado en 19 ene. 2006 por
No hay respuesta
« I have done a few Windev graphic demos. They are provided together with their Windev 10 english commented source code plus the resulting EXE. 1 - PANORAMA, shows you how to displa… »
Iniciado en 18 ene. 2006 por
« I am trying to open .fic files to repair a programme but do not have windev on my computer. Is there anyway I can do this without purchasing windev which I do not need? opening .f… »
« hi I am unable to parse the complete XML file. the xmlout() is true when it comes across /> in xml file, though that is not the end of file. what is the solution for this ?… »
No hay respuesta
« Hello, Can anybody give a reason why the entry code of a control might not be executed. There is no apparent reason for the problem, code executed in a button gives the name of the… »
1 respuesta
« I like the Outlook style interface but using planes isn't suitable (unless I'm missing something) as each plane is essentially modal and I need users to be able to minimise windows… »
No hay respuesta
« Hi forum..... I need a little help with this Api ... really, I'm lost with the use of this Extract with WDApi the following code FunctionResult is int // C Type:HWND lpClassName is… »
Iniciado en 14 ene. 2006 por
« Hi all, Is there any way to associate a control to a Tab at runtime using W-Language? We have done it at design time but we need to do it at execution time. Thank you in advance, … »
Iniciado en 16 ene. 2006 por
« Hello.. I'm aware this can be a stupid (or dummy) question. Here is my little code: // Sql is string Res is boolean Sql="SELECT COUNT (*) FROM PRODUCTS" Res=hExecuteSqlQuery (MyQue… »
Iniciado en 14 ene. 2006 por
5 respuestas
« Hello, I successfully developed an application using HF C/S and GPW. The app does not use transactions and the GPW files are converted to C/S. It works fine. I abandoned C/S for a … »
Iniciado en 15 ene. 2006 por