PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Where in 8 and previous iPreview did not need any parameters to work (ipreview()). It now requires at least the first parameter to work at all - so iPreview(i100). Gill… »
Iniciado en 11 nov. 2005 por
2 respuestas
« I need to change the SMTP server I point to when sending a request for help. Where do I change that setting? Thanks Glenn… »
Iniciado en 13 nov. 2005 por
1 respuesta
« I have two notebooks that I have windev 8/9 installed on. They are both HP's. One is a large 17" notebook and the other is a 15" centrino I use for traveling. Here's the problem: … »
Iniciado en 12 nov. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« I have a customer who has installed SAP Business One. He now wants extra functions for his production. We want to make those in a Windev application but need to communicate with SA… »
Iniciado en 09 nov. 2005 por
« Hello to all. I have a form with a lot of fields. Some of these fields are grouped and located in tabs. In the form editor there is no problem with the tab order. But when the for… »
« Hi, The ..color property in the first row of a memorytable doesn't seem to work. From the second row on it does work. Other properties like ..brushcolor or the ..font_____ properti… »
Iniciado en 11 nov. 2005 por
« Hello, Will I met problems, when more than one SQL Database will be installed on the same PC, like MySQL, SQL Server, Firebird, PostgreSQL, Oracle 10g XE ? If the answer is no, how… »
Iniciado en 10 nov. 2005 por
« Anyone know an example to use spinboxes? Thank's… »
Iniciado en 10 nov. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« Hello, Can anybody help me with this error? I start transactions the same way as in HF Classic, simply by HTransactionStart. This works perfectly well, also with HF C/S on a local … »
7 respuestas
« Hello, does someone know what facilities a web camera must have to work with WinDev? Best regards Raimund http://www.invitec.com… »