PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hi All I do not use RAD as such other than for indivdual windows but thought I would give it a try. I noted that I now have an option of either Simplified or Procedural so I tried … »
Iniciado en 24 jun. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« Using WinDev 8, OLEDB for SQL Server. I've got an application I developed on my development computer, everything is fine. However, when I copy over the entier subdirectory, or inst… »
Iniciado en 23 jun. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« Hi All, I'm not quite understanding something here. Here is my setup. Form with Table on it which is the Parent file. On this form I double click to "edit" the record. The form t… »
« Hello, When I print the Project documentation to PDF it uses a lot of pages for the LDM, because the file definitions were printed in the middle of the page and didnot use the whol… »
« Hello, It's me again. Is there nobody in this community that ever tried to read the tag information of an MP3 file ? There must be some youngsters that want to write there own MP3 … »
1 respuesta
« When we use ListAdd to fill list of combobox and specify glink("C")as the value to be returned, than it works fine.The value C is returned to the field in the file (AS400). How can… »
Iniciado en 21 jun. 2005 por
« Hy, How can I easily create my own windows template for my project. I've follow the instruction on the help but the last stage doesnt work.(Export to Template). I export the contro… »
« Hi I have Windev 8 US which I bought 04/2005. It came with a Windev 9 License..(Nice). I therefore happilly thought that I could simply download the W9 pre-ship and everything woul… »
No hay respuesta
« When I attempt to use a calendar super control, it returns an error in line 18 of the init procedure, where the datetoday() function is used. Apparently the integer has a value of … »
Iniciado en 22 jun. 2005 por
« Hello All, I've finished reading all the manuals, did some programming examples, starting reading some of the comments from previous posts. I have a few questions... Automatic ID's… »
Iniciado en 21 jun. 2005 por
8 respuestas