PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« hi, is it possible (by programmation) to put a window in the middle of the screen ? Thanx for any reaction vblsoft.com… »
Iniciado en 29 mar. 2005 por
2 respuestas
« et All: I have an application that is used by 10 people. I need to add a utility menu that will only be accessed by myself. With out moving to a full "Login" security, is there a … »
Iniciado en 28 mar. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« Hello WD9FR owners, I just received my upgrade from WD8US to international and saw an optimized planning example in WD8FR compared to the one in WD7.5. So I am wondering if in the … »
Iniciado en 25 mar. 2005 por
« Hi, I have updated version 8.313mu (US) to version 8.315ku (US) via PC-Soft update installers but I have noticed on the FTP side that in the directory DLL other WDZip files exist l… »
Iniciado en 26 mar. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« Hallo, happy Easter. Write a account and see the result on preview - all ok. Send this document on WORD / HTML / PDF / MAIL with the buttons from Windev, the result is not correct.… »
Iniciado en 26 mar. 2005 por
« I have in the past had a moan about the lack of communication and response from PCSoft in reply to emails I sent. Yesterday I had a call from Fabrice Chambon at work (he had tracke… »
No hay respuesta
« Good Morning All How do you tell WD to process window events before continuing it's own code. In VB6 this command is called DoEvents. I need to give windows time to refresh the scr… »
« Hi everyone! We are currently developing a project onto two separate systems (i.e. not connected in any mode), but also need to synchronize these works. Does anyone had an analogu… »
No hay respuesta
« WD8 - I have a table control based on a query. In the tabel there is a field customernumber (combobox - item of the query) which is content tab is the table customers. In this cont… »
« wd8 : organisation windev pane -- creating personal folders I want to create a personal folder in the windev pane. (to organize my windows). 1. Select the folder in which the perso… »
Iniciado en 24 mar. 2005 por
2 respuestas