PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hi all. You may not have read our french only september publications... Community news sql4wd pages went in thier definitive place at sqlmanagerx.com WTablettes.net opened to talk … »
Iniciado en 01 oct. 2004 por
« Hello, Does anybody know if it's possible to change the width of a scrollbar and button from a listbox or a combo-box ? Thanks for any suggestions ! Bart… »
Iniciado en 01 oct. 2004 por
« I have to execute DOS-commands from within a Windev-program. This works (fine) since a longer while using an earlier filled-in (MS-)Batch-file and then asking Windev to execute tha… »
Iniciado en 27 sep. 2004 por
« The selection list when coding a visible property has: True OLETrue (same for false) I cannot find anything in the help files to explain what OLExxxx is for or where you would use … »
Iniciado en 30 sep. 2004 por
« In wd8, i can't find the wdsetup project. I need to translate it into portuguese, where can i find it ? in wd7.5 it was in the examples dir.… »
Iniciado en 30 sep. 2004 por
« Hi, I want to inform you about a new site about WebDev. It's www.wtablettes and it's the first independent site for Webdev's developers. It's fully developped with WebDev7. Just ta… »
Iniciado en 29 sep. 2004 por
« Thanx again for helping. When I read the reply I felt like "-?-" How could I have not seen it. So I went back to the tutorial (soft-cover) and found no mention of a variable type c… »
No hay respuesta
« Hello, We are glad to inform you that versions 9 of WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile will be available in a near future. Compatibility between versions is managed without hassle.… »
Iniciado en 27 sep. 2004 por
« Sidebar and Sidebar item are not visable in groupware so we can not give user rights on a pane in a sidebar or on button's placed in a pane.… »
Iniciado en 28 sep. 2004 por
« Hello to all, in the last weeks i spent a lot of time with the logfile's. Have a look at the logged time. On my computers with Win XP there i always the GMT time logged and not the… »