PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« (last question for the day) How usefull/robust is the Remote Access feature in WinDev in practice? Also, I understand that this functionality is only available for HyperFiles, is t… »
Iniciado en 12 jul. 2004 por
« Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with the replication functionality in WinDev? Would appreciate any feedback. regards, Martin… »
Iniciado en 12 jul. 2004 por
« I have a Combo filled by the program with ListAdd. Works fine. Under 'Details', the check-box 'sorted contents' is checked. Problem: The lines in the combo are shown unsorted at ru… »
Iniciado en 11 jul. 2004 por
« 1) Whenever you generate just a couple of windows into an existing project take care of menu.wdw - it will be overwritten! Didn't see any way to prevent menu.wdw from being replace… »
Iniciado en 10 jul. 2004 por
« Hi guys, Just got an e-mail message from PC-Soft that contains, between others, the following : "WINDEV 8 Version anglaise > Disponibilité de la version Finale prévue vers le 20… »
Iniciado en 09 jul. 2004 por
« Hello everyone, I generated an installation file from WinDev. There it gave me the option to chooce a language, but nevertheless its still in french, even the auto-update part. Wic… »
Iniciado en 07 jul. 2004 por
2 respuestas
« Hello!! I'm trying to send an image to a blob field in MySQL, but for some reason i can't. here's some code: reg = 2 // register number gIMG= c:\"images\someimage.jpg" // image pat… »
Iniciado en 08 jul. 2004 por
« G'day All Just like to highlight an option in Hmodify(). If you are looping through a file using a filter and running hmodify() on each record it appears that you must specify the … »
Iniciado en 08 jul. 2004 por
No hay respuesta
« Hello!! I'm trying to send an image to a blob field in MySQL, but for some reason i can't. here's some code: reg = 2 // register number gIMG= c:\"images\someimage.jpg" // image pa… »
Iniciado en 07 jul. 2004 por
No hay respuesta
« I need to have an area on screen that I can print to and have scrollbars if I print beyond the right edge or the bottom of the screen. I can us an image control to print to using t… »
Iniciado en 06 jul. 2004 por
No hay respuesta