PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hello WinDev Community, I have a question (newbie!!) about combo/listbox. I have in my mind already having read elsewhere about this, but don't know where and when. Searching in th… »
Iniciado en 30 jun. 2004 por
« Hi All, I am trying to install and register an ActiveX as part of an install. The program is when I come to register it. I would like to use the generaic DOS regsistry upgrade exe,… »
2 respuestas
« Hallo, i have found an update for Native Access Mysql and Windev 8. I dont found anything what are changed or modified. Anyone have more information ? Christoph… »
Iniciado en 01 jul. 2004 por
« Hello, Where is everybody ? Behind the TV ? Losers !! I'm the only one working this evening . Hup, Holland, hup . I hope your country wins . Greetings , Teun van Unen… »
No hay respuesta
« Hi, In WD75 (and for sure in WD8) it is possible to get a pointer (address) to a function/procedure for callback proc's etc. *** pProc is int = &MyProcedure *** I like to know if (… »
« Hi, I have a MySQL database, and I am using the HAdd function to add new records to a table. The table has some char and integer fields and two fields with a unique index. Adding r… »
« Hello, I also download the headers of this forum at the PC news-server and there happens strange things : almost all messages of the month june appears with the month january???. A… »
Iniciado en 29 jun. 2004 por
« There is a lot spyware and ad aware going arround. But now i have found something very strange. One of our customers have Spybot - Search & Destroy running (also in resident mode).… »
« 315/US is going to show up real soon now. Means 2 weeks or so .. Guenter, pressing thumbs and knocking on wood at the same time… »
« Hello! In run-time, by code, I need to knows which controls has a report because the user can modify their properties. Thanks...… »