PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hi Everyone Using WD8 I would like to know how to open a cash register drawer via a network cable (I presume it is a network cable because it fits in at at the back of the cash reg… »
Iniciado en 15 may. 2004 por
« I am running a program minimized on the taskbar. This generates a label at regular intervals. It all works fine but - Is there any way to suppress the 'Printing and sorting' box th… »
Iniciado en 19 may. 2004 por
« Is there a property that I can use to tell me what control I am in. If I go from lastname(edit control) to firstname(edit control) is there a way to know what control I am using. D… »
Iniciado en 20 may. 2004 por
« Hi all, I'm trying to make use of the predefined labels in the ReportEditor. The manual says: * select the branch of labels used in the "Trademark" combo * select the model of labe… »
Iniciado en 16 may. 2004 por
« Hi all, Is there any way to anchor a group of screen elements (edit boxes for example), in a way that if i have at 800x600 form resizable with 2 files of edit boxes x 4 columns of … »
Iniciado en 19 may. 2004 por
« Hi all, Does anyone knows how to create windev controls at runtime (edit box, checkboxes etc)?. We are evaluating Windev, but we need that the programming that we are going to use … »
Iniciado en 18 may. 2004 por
« To start with an application, I let RAD make the skeleton of my application on basis of the analysis. I do not see any reason to have the Tables of the Vision+ windows in Edit mode… »
« Hi there, on certain PC's the Table i use get's 'eaten up' when clicked on. This row disappears and when selected no associated record exists, but when the user sorts the table (b… »
No hay respuesta
« Hello: It seems to me that filtering records trough HFilter() is not possible on composite indexes while reading MySQL tables, I would like to know if this is true and in that case… »
Iniciado en 17 may. 2004 por
« Je mets en place une replication bidirectionnelle; j ai prepare ma base pour la replication;jai cre le replica maitre, les replicas abonnes ainsi que les scenqrios. L execution ne … »
Iniciado en 17 may. 2004 por
No hay respuesta