PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« I would like to make a web service. The concept is to get the request from client. It is the request for the data in SQLServer. And then web service will return set of data back to… »
Iniciado en 29 mar. 2004 por
No hay respuesta
« I am trying to develop WD apps with FireBird backend. There is no problem importing structure & data but cannot import index. I have tried both OLEDB & ODBC. I will appreciate if a… »
Iniciado en 27 mar. 2004 por
1 respuesta
« My *.exe from windev 7.5 close down after a period of inactivty. Is this normal. How can I control the time to shutdown if it is normal. thank you, joe… »
Iniciado en 27 mar. 2004 por
« Hi all New Example "Euro Calculator" at http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev/examples.htm Keep well Peter Purton… »
Iniciado en 25 mar. 2004 por
No hay respuesta
« Hello, A new WinDev 7.5 example is now available. This example can be downloaded from : http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/index.html -- Best Regards, PC SOFT Hot Line… »
Iniciado en 25 mar. 2004 por
« Hi folks, As i need to perform similar processes to create excel repports I'm looking for a solution that may be useful to all of us : Is it possible through OLE to create a vba ma… »
Iniciado en 24 mar. 2004 por
« Hi guys, I'm developping my first report in WD75. The text of the report statics depends on my users language choice. I use the Nation() function to toggle between languages in the… »
Iniciado en 24 mar. 2004 por
« Hi all, We still have trouble with a good conversion from Hyperfile 5.5 to 7.5. Does anybody of you early WD8 users can tell me, if WDConver8 has gone through major changes or di… »
Iniciado en 23 mar. 2004 por
No hay respuesta
« Hi everybody! In WinDev 8 or 7.5 we can change the Font of lines(rows) of a Table(Memory) in code. i.e. Table1[TableCount(Table)]..FontSize But how can I change the Table Header F… »
Iniciado en 23 mar. 2004 por
« Hi, I´ve used the preview window (Apercu.wdw) of the windev7.5\examples\preview. I translated it to Dutch. It works fine, except for the title. I wanted to modify the title by code… »
Iniciado en 22 mar. 2004 por