PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hi, I have a batchprocess, quite simple but can be long. In short : *** sTxt=fReadline(x) while sTxt<>EOT Control = sTxt{{to 10}} //show something on screen Multitask() DoUpd… »
Iniciado en 15 ene. 2004 por
2 respuestas
« Does WinDev have a feature to create a data-dictionary where the fields defined here can be used to quickly define the project table fields? If a change is made to any number of fi… »
Iniciado en 09 ene. 2004 por
1 respuesta
« Hi I am trying to add a large number of records to a file (more than 1 million records to a file with millions of records) with several keys. Mostly composite keys none unique. Is … »
Iniciado en 14 ene. 2004 por
1 respuesta
« [WD5.5] Hello all, I have the following problem. A program is registering the hours that someone has worked. I want to calculate all the hours from a month and display it in a char… »
1 respuesta
« i have a doggle but i cannot download te driver from www.ealladin.com??… »
No hay respuesta
« In the windev 7.5 help they speak about 2 examples. Puzzle Drag and drop. The first I can find but not the second. I need an example with tables. I searched the archive on drag and… »
« Hello, When i put one or more field(s) from a related file on the same screen, i have to put some code in the "Selected Row" embed point to seek the related table and refresh the r… »
« In Windev 7.5, I use a browsing table with a combo linked to the [articles] file (automatically filled). Stored item = article number Dispayed item = article name When the table is… »
« Hello all of you who are reading this, I tried the trial-version of WinDev 7.5 and have now a LDM that is a lot damaged (e.g. recordform calls in stead of tableforms, only 'modify'… »
« Any one else have this problem? Upgraded to ju and now part of the documentation system bombs. Go in to ?, Index, type in "list box" then click on "Associated Properties". The righ… »
Iniciado en 13 ene. 2004 por
No hay respuesta