[WM23] Replication
Iniciado por ARV, 08,ene. 2019 20:23 - 3 respuestas
Miembro registrado
498 mensajes
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Publicado el 08,enero 2019 - 20:23
Hi all

I have an issue.

If my project have the set up for a bidirectional replication it works (kind of) to send my data only if the app sync first and then send data, but if the config it's on one direction there's the problem

My first sync (the one I always do in the first run of my app) it blank all of my tables

also I config all of my tables in one and there I config what table can be bidirectional and one direction.

but theres the problem I can't run that code in the first run of my app, it will blank all of the data I have on my server, I don't really want to have two set of config it will no make any sense at all.

So there's a way to not blank my data?

any idea?

PD: I read all the documentation of this tool on PCsoft help but it doesn't show anything of this, only how to put it on work an all

Thanks!

--
Best Regards
ARV
Miembro registrado
498 mensajes
Publicado el 08,enero 2019 - 20:28
Hi all

Also

I have two devices and data on my server

if my device 1 send data it will replace all my data on my server and if my device 2 send data it will replace the data of my device 1 that replace the data of the server on the server.

I guess you get the idea.

I don't really want this at all it make it that the only way to have all the data it's with bidirectional option but I don't want this, the device will have all the data of the other devices and they generate data that I don't want to the user see it.

--
Best Regards
ARV
Publicado el 10,enero 2019 - 18:54
I will Re-write my question.

How could I send the data from HFSQL Classic (Android device) to my server only with Unidirectional?
Without blanking my data of my server.

I try it using Universal Replication of windev but this only blank my data and then replicate my data of my Android device
Like well it's obvious this could happend but.

There's a way to send the data with the replication only with unidirectional.
Also There's more than 1 android device with the app so everyone have to send new data that generated the app to the server. In a way I can't lose data.
Miembro registrado
498 mensajes
Publicado el 16,enero 2019 - 21:43
Hi all

in the end PCsoft report that they see problems with the monodirectional replication so they will "fix" this problem.

--
Best Regards
ARV