Inicio → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → [WM23 Android] Creating Barcodes
[WM23 Android] Creating Barcodes
Iniciado por ARV, 23,ene. 2019 16:40 - 1 respuesta
Miembro registrado
498 mensajes
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Publicado el 23,enero 2019 - 16:40
Hi all

I was testing the creation of barcodes, and I want to create a BarCode with something like RID1 but it doesn't generate the barcode

I know that some type need the Start and the Stop for creating but when I scan with windev cam and also with the Zxing barcode scanner it doesn't put the letters only the numbers.

I tried using QRBarcode and it works it show me the letters and numbers.
Maybe it's something about with Android I still don't know I tried mixing the settings but it always make the same issue.
If there's a way to make it work with another settings of barcode please let me know.

in other hand I want to print the barcode on Android, but some functions are not available on Android, so I thought well I create the barcode and then set it on a pdf and maybe send the pdf to a printer but Hey! it doesn't put the barcode on my pdf only the decoded info.

Maybe with some code on java could work but I still don't search anything with this.
also I tought about create the barcode on a item of BC then set the BC control to an image and send it to a pdf then print it, I will test this but maybe it don't work.

Thanks for your time reading.

--
Best Regards
ARV
Miembro registrado
498 mensajes
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Publicado el 23,enero 2019 - 17:46
Hi all

I test trying to convert the BarCode Control into a image but Android doesn't support this to happend so I can't see a way to print a QR...

any idea?

--
Best Regards
ARV