PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → [WM 24] iOS app rejected from app store for itms-services URL scheme
[WM 24] iOS app rejected from app store for itms-services URL scheme
Iniciado por Robert, 24,may. 2019 16:52 - 3 respuestas
Miembro registrado
105 mensajes
Publicado el 24,mayo 2019 - 16:52
I submitted an update to an app to the iOS store. This had previously been published using a preview build of WM24 without a problem.

The actual code changes only effect one screen, and how it displays information in a table. Hardly anything substantial.

But now I'm told that the update has been rejected due to: "During review, your app installed or launched executable code, which is not permitted on the App Store. Specifically, your app uses the itms-services URL scheme to install an app."

Firstly, I'm not actually installing any other apps from within the program. So not sure what that's talking about.

A couple of things I do use that may be the culprit??
BCCapture()
to read barcodes via the camera.
CryptStandard()
and
UncryptStandard()
to encrypt data before sending to a service on a server. (Just saw I need to switch those to EncryptStandard() and DecryptStandard())
Using FTP to transfer files the user requests.
Using hfsql data files.

I'm not sure what to look at to resolve this. If anyone has any pointers, it'd be greatly appreciated!
Publicado el 06,junio 2019 - 03:54
That is a known WM24 problem, i have read in other posts on the french forum that they actually made a patch to solve that problem. i will contact Windev support and ask for that patch and rebuild the application again.

Good luck
Publicado el 09,junio 2019 - 13:10
I have the same issue, I'm using WM23 the final update and I got this issue 2.5.2 (…… your app uses the itms-services URL scheme to install an application)

but I did not use any URL or any of the below matter … so maybe there are another issue … or missing WinDev update.

Robert wrote:
I submitted an update to an app to the iOS store. This had previously been published using a preview build of WM24 without a problem.

The actual code changes only effect one screen, and how it displays information in a table. Hardly anything substantial.

But now I'm told that the update has been rejected due to: "During review, your app installed or launched executable code, which is not permitted on the App Store. Specifically, your app uses the itms-services URL scheme to install an app."

Firstly, I'm not actually installing any other apps from within the program. So not sure what that's talking about.

A couple of things I do use that may be the culprit??
BCCapture()
to read barcodes via the camera.
CryptStandard()
and
UncryptStandard()
to encrypt data before sending to a service on a server. (Just saw I need to switch those to EncryptStandard() and DecryptStandard())
Using FTP to transfer files the user requests.
Using hfsql data files.

I'm not sure what to look at to resolve this. If anyone has any pointers, it'd be greatly appreciated!
Publicado el 10,junio 2019 - 17:30
I already if you read my post gave an answer to this problem, this is a known issue with the windev mobile framework. you need to download the update and apply it. otherwise will never solve that issue because the issue is INSIDE de windev mobile framework, so there is nothing you can do about it if you dont download the FIX that PC-SOFT made.

For version 23 i think you are STUCK and will have to upgrade to version 24 UNLESS PC-SOFT is willing to make the same FIX for the V23 framework.

here is the french post where you can see the solution i am talking about:

https://forum.pcsoft.fr/en-US/pcsoft.fr.windevmobile/36749-application-refusee-apple-vm24-xcode/read.awp