Inicio → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → The query seems to open a different .fic
The query seems to open a different .fic
Iniciado por Luca Forti, 23,ago. 2019 16:28 - 3 respuestas
Miembro registrado
2 mensajes
Publicado el 23,agosto 2019 - 16:28
Hi everyone, I hope anyone can help me.
It's been 2 days now and I'm struggling with this problem:
my app, allow the user to take a photo (camera or gallery) and then send it to a server, using a soap service. The problem is local, because after trying on the emulator, I figured out that when I save the image in the local database, somehow (I really don't know why) the app create a .fic file somewhere else (we will call it database A) but then save the image in the correct database (database B).
But when the thread that search and upload the new images start, a query will run on the database A and then the images won't be uploaded, because they are in the database B.
On the eumlator I solved with HChangeDir(fDataDir) in the global declaration of the project, now all the files are in the right folders.
But when I run on the phone, the thread start and doesn't upload anything (I write a log and it says "0 photo to upload"):

Anyone got any ideas?
Is there a way to debug from the pc? Like exploring the fic files on the phone? Or maybe some explorer-app that can navigate in the private memory of android?

Thank you,
Luca

--
Luca Forti
Joen Tecnologia Informatica snc
Miembro registrado
498 mensajes
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Publicado el 23,agosto 2019 - 17:32
Hi Luca

The only way possible to see the .fic on a device it's that the device itself it's rooted.
I don't recommend this method.

you can extract the .fic from it's location using

fcopy function

the files of .fic from the app are exclusivle for the app no one can access to those files.

let me get this clear, do you have data on your PC right? do you want to see the exact same data on the phone?

--
Best Regards
ARV
Miembro registrado
2 mensajes
Publicado el 23,agosto 2019 - 18:31
ARV wrote:
Hi Luca

The only way possible to see the .fic on a device it's that the device itself it's rooted.
I don't recommend this method.

you can extract the .fic from it's location using

fcopy function

the files of .fic from the app are exclusivle for the app no one can access to those files.

let me get this clear, do you have data on your PC right? do you want to see the exact same data on the phone?

--
Best Regards
ARV

Ah, I was crashing my head so hard that I forgot the basics.
I'll surely try this

Thank you so much!

--
Luca Forti
Joen Tecnologia Informatica snc
Miembro registrado
88 mensajes
Popularité : +2 (2 votes)
Publicado el 27,agosto 2019 - 10:45
ciao Luca