FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → How to make flexible table control on a window
How to make flexible table control on a window
Iniciado por Hafizh Kevin, 11,ene. 2021 02:38 - 1 respuesta
Miembro registrado
7 mensajes
Publicado el 11,enero 2021 - 02:38
We have project tasked to the team, the task is to create table control on a window (Just one window) and the table must able to show the record that retrived from query or datafile. We still not able to find solution to make the table control capable adding column and row automaticliy acording to datafile
Miembro registrado
7 mensajes
Publicado el 11,enero 2021 - 02:53
To elaborate on what I meant, my team and I are trying to create a database manager app in Windev Mobile (for HFSQL), what we're tasked with is to make 2 windows, one window to choose which data table (the files within the analysis which exist in the database), and another window that will be used to manage (Create, Read, Update, Delete) the data within the table.

We have been able to create the first window, but the second window is what is currently confusing us, because we need to make it possible to use a window that contains a table that would expand/decrease the amount of columns based on the data table we loaded (for example "client data" data table has 5 data headers (client_name, client_address, client_phoneNum, client_type, client_eMail) , so the table should have 5 columns, and providers data table has 10 data headers so the table should have 10 columns) like how excel would act when we open different excel files

we would appreciate the help