PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Foro dedicado a WINDEV Mobile (versión actual), en inglés
« Hello fellow programmers, I am writing an app that shows a table (filled with a looper) of orders in transit. The user will select the orders as they arrive to put the date and tim… »
Iniciado en 01 may. 2014 por
« Hi, I'm developing a GPS tracking application with WinDev Mobile for Android. The iea is that by GPSFollowMovement can capture positions regularly and with a ThreadPersistent the … »
Iniciado en 01 abr. 2014 por
No hay respuesta
« Hello All, I am using windev mobile to develop android application. my End goal: I have my custom board which is having the IP address and i want to communicate to that board usin… »
Iniciado en 28 mar. 2014 por
No hay respuesta
« Hi guys, I have seen that Windev Mobile offers functions to read the SMSs in the memory of the phone but is there any function to add/write SMSs in the same memory? What I am look… »
Iniciado en 03 mar. 2014 por
No hay respuesta
« Hi Everyone, WM gives us draw on Image easily such as dStartDrawing(IMG_Draw) dLine(0,0,100,100,RGB(0,0,0),2) //dEndDrawing(IMG_Draw) // you should comment this line to see drawi… »
Iniciado en 29 oct. 2013 por
« Is it posible to get the android system language for default in my Multi-Language application ?… »
Iniciado en 20 ene. 2014 por
« Hi, I'm trying to activate the Wedge mode on my mobile device by using WinDev Mobile 17.....can somebody help me please? Any help is appreciated! Thanks Huynh!… »
Iniciado en 29 ene. 2014 por
« Hi, I'm trying to activate the Wedge mode by using WinDev Mobile 17, with no success.....Can somebody help me please? Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Huynh… »
Iniciado en 29 ene. 2014 por
No hay respuesta
« Guten Tag / ciao / Olá / ¡hola / WINDEV 18 / Deutsch / Italiano / Português / Español We are pleased to inform you that the commercial documentation is available in your language… »
Iniciado en 09 dic. 2013 por
No hay respuesta
« J'ai rencontré des problèmes de doublon pendant l'ajout des informations dans les fenêtre vers au table de mon application. Pouriez vous me donner de solution… »
Iniciado en 19 nov. 2013 por