[WD23] HFSQL Control Center
Débuté par ARV, 27 oct. 2021 16:55 - 1 réponse
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Posté le 27 octobre 2021 - 16:55
Hi

I have a question about the project of Windev and HFSQL Control Center

I have a project, this project connects to a server.
I have two clients one connects to a local server like 127.0.0.1
The second one connects to a WAN server mydomain.ddns.net it could also acces to a LAN connection like 192.168.1.5

The client with the local server could have his connection open forever and it will never disconnect from the server even if he doesn't use the app (the app always execute querys to have data from the server)

The second client with WAN or LAN connection to the server if he doesn't use the app the connection will be lost.

I'm searching everywhere, to see if Control Center said to me how much the connection could last and why the local and wan/lan connection get lost.

I know it's all because security but I need to catch the error and then do something
I could get something on the documentation but I'm not sure about that information

it's saids that if the user have 30 min without consulting the server it will be cause the error of connection to the server
Here's what I found:
https://help.windev.com/…

Someone knows what's happening?
Because I don't really know where to look at

I will try to catch the error using the documentation of get the errors of HSQL files to try to have something but I'm not sure about this.

Thanks!

--
Best Regards
ARV
Posté le 17 janvier 2022 - 06:44
Thank you so much to sharing amazing post.