PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → Hors-sujet → Offre d'emploi Windev - Mont-Saint-Guibert (Belgique)
Offre d'emploi Windev - Mont-Saint-Guibert (Belgique)
Débuté par CSM, 16 fév. 2018 12:51 - 1 réponse
Posté le 16 février 2018 - 12:51
Main responsibilities

▪ Participate actively in the further development, testing and implementation of the ERP software of CSM and other in-house built applications.
▪ Carry out software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
▪ Write new software and operating manuals.
▪ Front end users (graphical) interface design.
▪ Carry out software modelling and simulation.
▪ Perform software testing and quality assurance (including writing of the test scripts).
▪ Integrate software with existing systems.
▪ Provide training to users.

Skills

▪ Minimum four years of experience in software development using WinDev.
▪ Good knowledge of cloud computing platform (Azure).
▪ Experience in development of large applications using agile scrum methodology.
▪ Knowledge and understanding in ERP systems.
▪ Ability to work to another’s design.
▪ Stress resistant team player with strong analytical, customer and quality focus skills.
▪ Make it happen mindset.

Offer

At CSM, we understand our work within the clinical trial process could not happen without our dedicated employees. That’s why we are striving to provide our employees with a challenging working environment which still promotes a work-life balance. We provide competitive compensation and a complete benefits package.
If you have the desire to play your part in making a difference in the lives of patients participating in clinical trials, we want you to apply today by submitting your resume to: gsmal@csmondemand.com

This position is based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Belgium) for a 1 year contract
Posté le 08 mars 2018 - 11:38
Hi

I have a very good knowledge of 25 years in large project ERP and others ( > 15 years / man ) and I'm replacing SAP in a large company ( > 1500 people ) for the moment with a Windev ERP basing on AgiXP my own ERP developped with WinDev ( www.agixp-erp.com )

I'm using agile methodologys since 2001 ( Xtreme programming )

I have a lot of very good references, all my projects was successfully

It is a pitty i'm full busy till end of this year but if you are not too in a hurry i can be available 2 days weeks ( more later ) in 2019, but with proven and scalable source code I can offer you you can win a big lot of time

Take contact it you are interested, please keep in consideration that I have already proposals not confirmed for 2019...

Regards
Marc Fastré
www.marc-fastre.be