Accueil → WINDEV (précédentes versions) → Creer une appli VPN
Creer une appli VPN
Débuté par Fred2355, 31 mar. 2017 22:54 - 21 réponses
Membre enregistré
231 messages
Popularité : +7 (7 votes)
Posté le 31 mars 2017 - 22:54
Bonjour,
Est il possible de créer une appli pour faire son propre VPN avec WinDev?
Le seul truc que j'ai trouvé c'est la fonction NetOuvreAccèsDistant mais avec ça il n'y a rien de bien précis.
Quelqu'un à une idée?
Merci
Membre enregistré
2 571 messages
Popularité : +222 (260 votes)
Posté le 01 avril 2017 - 09:49
Bonjour,

Je doute que ce soit une très bonne idée. Comment peux-tu gérer la sécurité sur un objet que tu ne maitrises pas ? Comment va tu gérer les paquets entrant et sortant ? Quid du cryptage des données ?

Windev n'est absolument pas fait pour faire ce type d'application.
Posté le 01 avril 2017 - 23:43
Fred2355 avait soumis l'idée :
Bonjour,
Le seul truc que j'ai trouvé c'est la fonction NetOuvreAccèsDistant mais avec
ça il n'y a rien de bien précis.
Quelqu'un à une idée?
Merci

Rien que poser la question c'est ne pas avoir 1% du niveau nécessaire
pour coder ça.
Membre enregistré
231 messages
Posté le 02 avril 2017 - 09:14
Merci pour ta réponse.
L'objectif est de créer dans mon application, un module VPN qui fait que mon appli, quelque soit le lieu d'utilisation, passe, via le VPN jusque sur mon serveur.
Posté le 03 avril 2017 - 10:06
Bonjour,

Oui vous pouvez crée une appli pour faire son propre VPN avec WinDev en utilissant www.purevpn.com/fr/
Membre enregistré
231 messages
Posté le 03 avril 2017 - 11:42
Merci pour cette info. Je viens de poser la question sur le Chat en ligne mais la personne au bout n'a pas su me renseigner.
Bizarre !
Membre enregistré
2 571 messages
Posté le 03 avril 2017 - 15:32
Non tu ne peux pas créer une application vpn avec Windev. Tu peux utiliser un réseau vpn mais tu ne le développes pas.
Membre enregistré
231 messages
Posté le 03 avril 2017 - 16:06
OK, alors si je dis à mon utilisateur de monter un VPN avant, c'est mort.
Et je ne comprends pas pourquoi Colitard m'a dit que c'était faisable.
Membre enregistré
2 571 messages
Posté le 03 avril 2017 - 17:21
Je crois que tu t'exprimes mal. Tu peux très bien utiliser une application développée avec windev au travers d'un réseau vpn, mais tu ne peux pas développer un réseau vpn avec windev.

Je te rappelle la demande de départ...

Bonjour,
Le seul truc que j'ai trouvé c'est la fonction NetOuvreAccèsDistant mais avec ça il n'y a rien de bien précis.
Quelqu'un à une idée?
Merci
Membre enregistré
231 messages
Posté le 03 avril 2017 - 18:06
Colitard a écrit :
Bonjour,

Oui vous pouvez crée une appli pour faire son propre VPN avec WinDev en utilissant www.purevpn.com/fr/

L'un dit on peut, l'autre on ne peut pas.....
Je ne sais plus ou j'en suis.
Posté le 06 juillet 2017 - 08:54
bien
Posté le 06 juillet 2017 - 08:56
Purevpn est maintenant https://www.purevpn.fr/

Merci
Posté le 12 juillet 2019 - 14:31
From anonymous browsing, and easy torrenting the best VPN for iOS has always got your back, regardless of where you are in the world. We also recommend you subscribe to FastestVPN to make use of their low price point and incredible features.
Posté le 17 avril 2020 - 15:07
Fred2355 escribío:
Bonjour,
Quelqu'un à une idée?
Merci

Making own VPN is not like a piece of cake if you haven't a good programming or networking knowledge. So I recommend instead of making own VPN save your time and buy some good vpn from a good resource like this.
https://www.topvpnservice.com/
Posté le 04 juin 2020 - 12:53
Drupal is a known open source web content management system. It is a robust and secure structure that allows the development of complex and customized web applications. As a Biggest Drupal Development Company, we conduct a complete evaluation of the customer’s business and their specifications. Our track record proves how customers value the flexible engagement models we offer when producing tailor-made solutions.
https://www.aalogics.com/drupal-service
Posté le 17 juin 2020 - 17:42
Firestick is a plug and play device. It lets you easily access your favorite content libraries. A lot of users take it as a pocket device which means that it is suitable for travelers as well.
The only problem with Firestick is that you cannot access geo-restricted content unless you’re using a VPN.
A VPN helps you to change your IP address and bypass geo-restrictions. These days, a VPN is essential to use with your Fire TV Stick to get the most out of it.
Keep in mind that not every VPN can be the best Firestick VPN. You have to check certain features and if the VPN provider fails to offer those specs then you should try some other service.
Below is my quick recommendation for safe and easy-to-use Firestick VPN:
• Surfshark
• ExpressVPN
• FastestVPN

Surfshark

It’s a dedicated VPN that is designed for the best streaming experience. Its stable connection and 1000+ servers worldwide is something that grabs everyone’s attention. I personally tried Surfshark with my Firestick device and what I have concluded is that the user-experience was just to the point.

Moreover, Surfshark supports various devices which is definitely a plus point. It means that besides using it with your Firestick, you can also get the VPN protection for your mobile, laptop, computer, and other devices. Last but not the least; prices are also quite affordable compared to the offered features.

ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN is also one of my top recommendations for the best Firestick VPN. I am suggesting this service because of its huge number of servers that is almost 3000 globally. However, it comes on the second number on my list because of its high prices.

ExpressVPN is a good VPN for Firestick because it can unblock content from various locations, Other than geo-blocking, Express VPN app also suggests its users about the locations that provide the best connection speed.

FastestVPN

I am putting FastestVPN on the third number because of its mediocre server range that is 350+. However, its price is amazingly affordable compared to what they are offering.

FastestVPN is not a very popular VPN, but I tried it with my Firestick, and the result was truly impressive.

This VPN provides multiple connection choices through its unlimited server switching. It also supports P2P optimization and the best thing is that FastestVPN’s speed connection was stable throughout.

Anyone who’s looking for an affordable and fast VPN should try this VPN. You can also claim a refund within 15days, if not satisfied.

I tried these three VPN apps with my Firestick and my experiences were good. If you’re also looking for the Best Firestick VPN then you can try any of the listed options. I am sure that your experience will be as good as were mine.
https://fastestvpn.com/download/vpn-for-firestick
Posté le 17 juin 2020 - 17:46
Firestick is a plug and play device. It lets you easily access your favorite content libraries. A lot of users take it as a pocket device which means that it is suitable for travelers as well.

The only problem with Firestick is that you cannot access geo-restricted content unless you’re using a VPN.

A VPN helps you to change your IP address and bypass geo-restrictions. These days, a VPN is essential to use with your Fire TV Stick to get the most out of it.

Keep in mind that not every VPN can be the best Firestick VPN. You have to check certain features and if the VPN provider fails to offer those specs then you should try some other service.

Below is my quick recommendation for safe and easy-to-use Firestick VPN:

• Surfshark
• ExpressVPN
• FastestVPN

Surfshark

It’s a dedicated VPN that is designed for the best streaming experience. Its stable connection and 1000+ servers worldwide is something that grabs everyone’s attention. I personally tried Surfshark with my Firestick device and what I have concluded is that the user-experience was just to the point.

Moreover, Surfshark supports various devices which is definitely a plus point. It means that besides using it with your Firestick, you can also get the VPN protection for your mobile, laptop, computer, and other devices. Last but not the least; prices are also quite affordable compared to the offered features.

ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN is also one of my top recommendations for the best Firestick VPN. I am suggesting this service because of its huge number of servers that is almost 3000 globally. However, it comes on the second number on my list because of its high prices.

ExpressVPN is a good VPN for Firestick because it can unblock content from various locations, Other than geo-blocking, Express VPN app also suggests its users about the locations that provide the best connection speed.

FastestVPN

I am putting FastestVPN on the third number because of its mediocre server range that is 350+. However, its price is amazingly affordable compared to what they are offering.

FastestVPN is not a very popular VPN, but I tried it with my Firestick, and the result was truly impressive.

This VPN provides multiple connection choices through its unlimited server switching. It also supports P2P optimization and the best thing is that FastestVPN’s speed connection was stable throughout.

Anyone who’s looking for an affordable and fast VPN should try this VPN. You can also claim a refund within 15days, if not satisfied.

I tried these three VPN apps with my Firestick and my experiences were good. If you’re also looking for the Best Firestick VPN then you can try any of the listed options. I am sure that your experience will be as good as were mine.
https://fastestvpn.com/download/vpn-for-firestick
Posté le 30 septembre 2020 - 16:20
I believe Zoom comes with many issues, and might not be the best for security reasons. Just putting this out there for all those who need it, but I came across this blog that says we should delete the app. They also mentioned better alternatives if you require them. Check it out! https://knowtechie.com/zoom-addressing-the-elephant-in-the-chat-room/
Posté le 30 mars 2021 - 11:14
Our embellished and premium quality jackets are praised by our loyal and happy customers throughout the world. <a href="https://www.celebjacket.com/category/mens/wool-coat-mens/">wool trench coat mens</a>
Membre enregistré
1 message
Posté le 02 mai 2021 - 11:43
Je recommanderais également de consulter l'offre récente Surfshark VPN. Vous économiserez 83%
Surfshark vpn est très pratique dans cette réduction énorme car il présente les caractéristiques suivantes:
Je peux connecter et utiliser tous les appareils de votre famille simultanément.
Il permet à des applications et à des sites Web spécifiques de contourner le VPN. Fonctionne très bien avec les applications bancaires mobiles.
Kill Switch, DNS privé et bien d'autres fonctionnalités similaires

Voir les détails complets sur les fonctionnalités VPN de Surfshark, y compris les avantages et les inconvénients ici https://www.reviewsed.com/surfshark-vpn-review/
Membre enregistré
309 messages
Popularité : +31 (37 votes)
Posté le 02 mai 2021 - 23:32
Bonsoir.
Non, ce n'est pas une bonne idée que de tenter de développer un VPN, et surtout pas avec windev

Si vraiment vous souhaitez une intégration dans votre application, vous pouvez étudier Open VPN (il existe un SDK), vous pourrez utiliser des dépendances externes.

Mais si l'idée est juste d'offrir un accès distant aux utilisateurs, peut-être qu'une architecture client/serveur de vos données serait suffisante ?

Bon dev.
Posté le 05 mai 2021 - 06:48
I've read your entire information that you stocks in your article and I must say I love it. Many thanks for writing this post. I appreciate it https://bubbleshooter.io/