PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → Play Store App Bundle and minSDKVersion 28
Play Store App Bundle and minSDKVersion 28
Débuté par Dario D'Urzo, 19 juin 2019 10:02 - 11 réponses
Posté le 19 juin 2019 - 10:02
Hi all,

on Android Play Store I recently get the warning that the app must implements the App Bundle and the minSDKVersion 28.
The minSDKVersion can be set in the manifest, and so I can resolve by myself.. but How can I implement the AppBundle with windev mobile??
Posté le 20 juin 2019 - 21:32
Sorry, Windev mobile ne gère pas le format App bundle, Si vous voulez publier votre application, les fichiers apk ne sont plus acceptés. vous devez passer par Android studio
Membre enregistré
794 messages
Popularité : +40 (42 votes)
Posté le 21 juin 2019 - 12:22
Hi. The warning is only a recommendation to reduce the size of the apps, not an obligation.
Message modifié, 21 juin 2019 - 12:23
Posté le 21 juin 2019 - 15:28
@Ruben is completely right, that is a recommendation not an obligation, if at some point Google decides its an obligation i am 100% sure PCSOFT will do something about it. and in regards the minimum version of SDK 28, you can change that on the app manifest yourself. so there is no problem with that either.
Membre enregistré
4 messages
Posté le 21 juin 2019 - 21:34
it is impossible to publish an app on the play store whose apk is generated by windevv mobile 24.
Posté le 22 juin 2019 - 18:48
@Fernand I have OVER 35 apps deployed on Google Play ALL of them updated and deployed with Windev Mobile 24 so i see no problem whatsoever in publishing APKS made in Windev Mobile 24 to the Google PlayStore. You will have to be more specific on the issue you have and maybe post the Rejection Messages from Google Play if you want help. By saying just "it is impossible to publish an app on the play store whose apk is generated by windevv mobile 24." does not give us a clue of what you might be doing wrong.
Membre enregistré
4 messages
Posté le 23 juin 2019 - 19:15
II'm not talking about updating, but about a new publication. Give me the name an application you published recently and here we will discuss. Here is the message I receive. after uploading my apk generated by windev mobile 24.

Posté le 23 juin 2019 - 22:00
It does not Matter is its an update or a new published APP, that is just a WARNING, is nothing that will stop you publishing the app or updating the app. You might have missed to fill some information or done something in your release management tool. that WARNING will NEVER stop you from publishing or updating.

Please refer to this article:
https://godotengine.org/qa/46473/solve-without-optimization-warning-publishing-google-play

Like i said before review all the information you need to provide or see if your APK has another issue or error. because that WARNING will not stop you from publishing or updating your APK.
Membre enregistré
4 messages
Posté le 24 juin 2019 - 10:54
Ok. it's my first app. Maybe I missed something.
Membre enregistré
6 messages
Posté le 16 octobre 2019 - 11:55
we just had the same problem, you need to complete all the app infos on the play store console. (in the left menu all the greyed out check need to be green only then you'll be able to confirm rollout your apk)
Membre enregistré
12 messages
Popularité : -1 (1 vote)
Posté le 13 juin 2020 - 13:02
Is there any practice or method to reduce the size app ?
Membre enregistré
794 messages
Popularité : +40 (42 votes)
Posté le 13 juin 2020 - 18:31
Bonjour, la version WM25 génère déjà le bundle qui est demandé par Google. Par exemple, ma demande est passée de 80 Mo à seulement 25 pour les différentes versions de processeur.

Rubén