Accueil → WEBDEV 2024 → [WB23] FileDisplay
[WB23] FileDisplay
Débuté par ARV, 13 sep. 2018 18:14 - 2 réponses
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Posté le 13 septembre 2018 - 18:14
Hi

I want to use this function but I have a special case right know.

1. I want to show to the user some sort of "hourglass" thing, for this I use a Cell and a Image with a gif.
2. To display my cell I need to use the ajax mode of my button I activated it to be able to use it.
3. When I click on my button with all set I have a problem, I can't use FileDisplay with Ajax mode, but I need Ajax mode to display my cell.

my cell it's always invisible until I click on my button to generate the report.

How can I get it to work?
I need to use the function because the user need to see some reports.
I want to let the user know that He can't use anything until everything it's set up for him.

I see that the cell with the funciont celldisplaydialog it will be very useful but I can't combined this two things at the same time.

Is there another way to show the user that He can't click on anything until everything it's set up?

also on my cell control I have an image gif but the image doesn't appear I don't know why, but if I have another control gif on my page an then I show my cell it appears but because the process it doesn't run but well it appears that's something.

--
Best Regards
ARV
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 13 septembre 2018 - 18:17
Hi

also my code that can't be run on Ajax mode I move it to a local procedure of my page but because it's run with ajax mode then occured the error even if the code it's on a local procedure without ajax mode.

but well it runs on ajax mode to a local procedure page without ajax so yes I get it.

--
Best Regards
ARV
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 28 septembre 2018 - 22:58
Hi all

I could solve the part of doing some sort of "Hourglass" on my site but I need to download a file from my server.

I still can't do it

I have a button my report it's done right know and it's set it on a file on my server, I can't use file display to download it because everything it's running on the browser.

I can't put the default code of downloading a file on my button because the name of the file it's always changing.

I could use filedisplay for browser code but I don't understand about the page address on AWP but I don't have one right now...

anyone have some idea? please help

--
Best Regards
ARV