Accueil → WEBDEV 2024 → Problem with responsive template in webdev 26
Problem with responsive template in webdev 26
Débuté par Sosina, 12 jan. 2022 09:02 - 5 réponses
Membre enregistré
1 message
Popularité : +1 (1 vote)
Posté le 12 janvier 2022 - 09:02
Hi all,
I am using webdev 26 for development of a responsive system, but I faced a problem with responsive Templates.
Please if anyone has worked before with webdev 26 or has occured the same problem can give me some suggestion in order to solve the problem.

What I want to change is that the template should be appeared full size (based on browser length, width and height) and consequently the pages that use this Template should be displayed depending on the size of the device where the page is being opened.
The body height should be the same with browser height.

What I tried to solve the problem

To solve this problem we tried to:
1. Change Anchoring to the template
2. Change Anchoring of pages that use this template
3. We also considered to change the Anchoring of the zones, the problem consists in the body zone of the template there is no option to allow the extension depending on the device height as shown in the picture below.

4. We tried to add CSS code in the description of the template (styling the body, or each element found in the template based on classes used for styling).

The code is given below:

<style>
body, form {height: 100% !important}
.clearfix .pos1 {height: 100% !important}
#page {height: 100% !important}
.clearfix .pos2 {height: 100% !important}
.clearfix .pos3 {height: 100% !important}
.clearfix .pos22 {height: 100% !important}
</style>5. We have also tried to put CSS code in description of the zone which corresponds with the body of the template, but anything changed in the height of the page.
<style>
body{height: 100% !important}
</style>

It would be great help if you could advise me on what we can do in order to solve this problem.
Thank you in advance!
Membre enregistré
473 messages
Popularité : +20 (20 votes)
Posté le 29 mars 2022 - 10:58
For this kind of problem the best is to provide screenshots showing what is not working
Membre enregistré
68 messages
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Posté le 07 avril 2022 - 13:55
Hi Sosina,

All I can say is that I lost my hairs (the last ones) on Responsive until version 26.
Version 27 corrects very well 70 % (let's be optimistic) of the recurring Anchorage problems encountered with Web Responsive environments.

Good Luck.
BR
Hugues
Membre enregistré
68 messages
Posté le 07 avril 2022 - 16:23
We had the same problem and, after much searching, made our page width very large.
HTH

--
Sometimes waiting is the best way forward...
Posté le 19 avril 2022 - 08:55

Hi,
In the image below is showed the view of my current page.
Posté le 20 avril 2022 - 12:08
stef1811 wrote:
> For this kind of problem the best is to provide screenshots showing what is not working