PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WEBDEV 2024 → InnerHTML
InnerHTML
Débuté par Dean, 23 jan. 2008 07:55 - 2 réponses
Posté le 23 janvier 2008 - 07:55
How to put hidden DIV object and then display it in front of other controls with click on the button.

I need popup like container of controls (treeview,edit,button) to be displayed when user click a button in main frame, and after clicking on a button inside this div object, to hide it again. Because it must be displayed in frame, it must be floating.

Is this possible in WebDev 11?
I tried SC and Cell controls but this sucks, because even it's hidden, the controls on main frame are not visible cause I cant change z-order.

Please, help ASAP
Posté le 23 janvier 2008 - 16:58
Hi Dean...

For this kind of problem, I'm using a cell that I toggle
visible/invisible and change position...
You can change the z-order in the windev editor (it matches the order of
field visible by F5 and modifiable) and if that's not enough, then it's
also possible to change the z-order using javascript code...

Best regards

--
Fabrice Harari
Consultant WinDev, WebDev et WinDev Mobile International

Plus d'information sur http://fabriceharari.com/index_FR.html

Dean wrote:
How to put hidden DIV object and then display it in front of other controls with click on the button.

I need popup like container of controls (treeview,edit,button) to be displayed when user click a button in main frame, and after clicking on a button inside this div object, to hide it again. Because it must be displayed in frame, it must be floating.

Is this possible in WebDev 11?
I tried SC and Cell controls but this sucks, because even it's hidden, the controls on main frame are not visible cause I cant change z-order.

Please, help ASAP

Posté le 23 janvier 2008 - 18:25
Thnx, I solved this today. saw some samples on WTablettes.net (using google translate :-) )
Now I have another problem, treview which i generate in this "floating" window is quite long, and, hence, there is no vertical scroll bar. any ideas ?