PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, Direct printing in PDF file works on my development PC. But after deployment to the websever (WEBDEV Test 10) it wil not work. Who can help me fix this problem? Greeting f… »
Débuté le 27 jan. 2008 par
« Hi How can I set the "Status" property of an Edit-Control object via code? The modifier screen shows an extensive list of properties for the Edit-Control object, including "Status… »
Débuté le 24 jan. 2008 par
« Anyone knows about some calendar control? and how to use it in webdev 11 ?… »
Débuté le 21 jan. 2008 par
« How to put hidden DIV object and then display it in front of other controls with click on the button. I need popup like container of controls (treeview,edit,button) to be displaye… »
Débuté le 23 jan. 2008 par
2 réponses
« I figured out how to refresh IFRAME which contains table - works via invisible button and pagesubmit() call. But edit fields and combo boxes are not refreshed this way. What to do… »
Débuté le 19 jan. 2008 par
« Hi. I have a data Table with product data: Name and Url of manufacturer. In a Webdeb page i am include a Table control to list the data. How can i open the web page of manufactur… »
Débuté le 18 jan. 2008 par
« Hi, I have frame set with 3 frames (Left,Top and bottom). In top frame have "master" table. The data on rest of the frames should be refreshed depending on selected row in top fram… »
Débuté le 17 jan. 2008 par
2 réponses
« HNY I am trying to figure out how to control expandable areas on a dynamic WB page. I know that it does not work with ajax. What I want to be able to do is to have a column withi… »
Débuté le 03 jan. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Is there any way to evaluate WebDev without purchasing it?… »
Débuté le 22 déc. 2007 par
Aucune réponse
« When using the currency input mask, I am having trouble being to get the following format: £x.xx £xx.xx £xxx.xx £x,xxx.xx etc. First of all when typing the "price" in an edit bo… »
Débuté le 28 nov. 2007 par