PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« How to make a width:80% (percentage width) for a cell or an other control?… »
Débuté le 17 aoû. 2012 par
« Hello I am new with this product. I have some questions regarding to PHP project: 1. Does the home page must be a static page? 2. In order to switch to a different page do i need… »
Débuté le 12 aoû. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« WebDev 16 I have installed the WebDev Application Server on a W2003 server. I have another web site running on the server built in Front Page and it is working through the browser… »
Débuté le 10 aoû. 2012 par
« Hello! How to create a dynamic menu, based on an analysis for example? Or how to add an item to main menu by program? MenuAddMenu (Function) do not work >> This menu name mu… »
Débuté le 07 aoû. 2012 par
« Please help, I have been getting random context invalid errors (-1) for the past month and can not find what is causing them. It has stopped all development with WB and I need to f… »
Débuté le 27 juin. 2012 par
« HI, I'm new. I use for a long time UniPaaS (> 15 years) but i'm looking for an alternative, so i purchased WinDev 17 last week. After reading the tutorial about "Groupware" i w… »
Débuté le 17 juil. 2012 par
« Is there a way to get a list of all Pages in a dynamic Webdev Project? We use ScreenSteps for help. I want to have a Help System Admin which allows the admin to select from a list… »
Débuté le 18 juil. 2012 par
« We provide a hosted and branded application to our customers. Upon login the website loads logos, names, etc. appropriate to the customer account. We want to have a login page whic… »
Débuté le 13 juil. 2012 par
« Hi, I'm installing the Webdev application server 10 conns for the first time, but I'm getting the following errors when creating a new user: "Failure creating the windows account V… »
Débuté le 06 juil. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« How can I use the "input" function in webdev?… »
Débuté le 05 juil. 2012 par