PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi all, Currently I stuck on problem with cross browser compatibility caused by anchoring. My site looks normally (as I wish) on browser Fire*fox and google*chrome but it screwed … »
Débuté le 03 juil. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, I need to create a table with links to PDF files, depending on the columns content. I've created an ajax table and I'm calling the FileDisplay function on then table row s… »
Débuté le 29 juin. 2012 par
1 réponse
« Hello. I´ve recently updated from webdev16 to webdev17 and I was creating a small project with 8 tables and, after adding the last 4 tables, updating the analysis and generating th… »
Débuté le 22 juin. 2012 par
« I upgraded to webdev 17 version ending by 69W from 16. Some of the fields are not working when the site is up and running. Same code as before. What is very strange is I have two c… »
Débuté le 20 juin. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi All I am trying to find the option EDIT LINKS/JOINS in the Query editor of the new Webdev 17. In the older versions you could find it in the QUERY Menu (when in the query edit… »
Débuté le 11 mai. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« HExecuteQuery & HExecuteSQLQuery both return a true or false. How do I find the last job number used and then add one ++. "SELECT MAX(ProjectNumber) FROM Project" returns the corr… »
Débuté le 09 mai. 2012 par
« For those that are using webdev17. How does the new anchor feature work for you? I am having big problems with extensible areas in 16. Will 17 fix it?… »
Débuté le 08 mai. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« I want to provide the user feedback after saves etc by updating some text in a status bar. Is there a way to have this show for a set time period, lets say 10 seconds? The only wa… »
Débuté le 06 mai. 2012 par
« Am facing the below error The administrator service of WebDev ( WD160Admin) was not started. 0012,ERR_NO_WWADMIN This happened when i changed the maximum number of connection to 0… »
Débuté le 03 mai. 2012 par
« just set up WAMP server and all services and the default page are working OK. I have set up a virtual host options to: <VirtualHost *:80> ServerAdmin xxxxxxxxx1@yyyyy.com D… »
Débuté le 02 mai. 2012 par