PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello - I see I can associate a custom CSS style to a control, but it insists on the style name to have a uppercase first character. For example, Btn instead of btn. This is a bi… »
Débuté le 18 avr. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« When I try to connect using a sybase asa12 database with webdev it always fails. Same analysis works fine with windev Im using version 16 and oledb to connect I get this error … »
Débuté le 06 avr. 2012 par
« I basically have a form with a few check boxes and a looper. The looper contains an image to delete that line in the looper LooperDelete(ZR_ADR) BTN_AddAddress..Y -= ZR_ADR..Heig… »
Débuté le 06 avr. 2012 par
« Hi all, I am making a page for an intranet site, which view a PDF file generated by an application. To this end the when viewed on a procedure of a dynamic page I call the applicat… »
Débuté le 03 avr. 2012 par
« We purchased the full suite of products and have so far spent a full day on WebDev without any success. Develop 10x faster? We are not 5GL developers and need help with the basics… »
Débuté le 21 mar. 2012 par
« Hello, i am trying to install my 1st website i have created with wb16, i ve installed the wb hosting server program and installed the site, it works through the administrator tool … »
Débuté le 23 jan. 2012 par
« I have just installed Webdev 16 and when configuring iis 7.x the help file mentions Configuring the server for the CGI protocol (AWP):- Double-click the "Manager mapping" button. T… »
Débuté le 24 mai. 2011 par
3 réponses
« Bonjour, J'ai un problème lors de l'upload de fichier. Configuration : Serveur Windows 2003 + Xampp (apache) Mon code fonctionne très bien avec le serveur de enveloppement, mais … »
Débuté le 02 mar. 2012 par
« I have been trying to use a Stored Procedure in an effort to speed up process of parsing records from a MySQL database table (in the analysis) into a table in HF-Server. I've succe… »
Débuté le 15 déc. 2011 par
« Hi, I'm working on a php project in webdev. I noticed that in a looper with the edit control there is a bug, when once generated lines of the looper by programming, i write in an e… »
Débuté le 09 déc. 2011 par