PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I am using WebDev Menus with options as subs; so when you mouseover the Menu option the list of sub OPT selections is displayed. In Google Chrome all works well, but in Explorer (t… »
Débuté le 03 juin. 2011 par
« Hi, I am coming up against the following issue: I cannot build a comparison report displaying side by side the fields of several records from a file or query: 1. I have a Product… »
Débuté le 27 avr. 2011 par
« Is it possible that HLinkMemo is not working with mssql native access ? Since I changed from Hyperfile to native access the HLinkMemo doesn't want to work correctly. Want to fill i… »
Débuté le 30 mai. 2011 par
Aucune réponse
« I have a page with edits connected to fields in a query This wors fine. I made a n ext and previous button , also ok. Now I want to have a table where I have all the records in thi… »
Débuté le 01 mar. 2011 par
« Hi all, I have a problem with webdev 14. I created my first page and the I activated the workgroup using HFC/S. The first time the server couldn't fid the description of GPWUser in… »
Débuté le 13 mai. 2011 par
« Can you set up a dynamic page (other than the first dynamic page of the project) so that it has a constant URL? I need to be able to point a DNS url at a page OTHER than the first … »
Débuté le 09 mai. 2011 par
« I try to print an report to PDF and visualize it in a new browser window. In development mode: no problems! Als o when i install the site on a local server, no problems! But when I… »
Débuté le 14 fév. 2011 par
« Hello friends, Greetings ! Where can I find WinDev 14 Turial/Manual ? And, please give me some addresses of WebDev hosting companies. Thanks in advance Kaazumi Kita-Senju 3-chome, … »
Débuté le 18 avr. 2011 par
« hello all, I need may to see a video from the website, I have the webdev 12 but not have idea where find the option for this. thanks… »
Débuté le 07 avr. 2011 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, all BuildBrowsingTable() This is the comado to create tables in memory in WinDev, but webdev does not exist and which would be equivalent. Someone Know ... Thanks Manuel… »
Débuté le 28 mar. 2011 par
Aucune réponse