PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I installed WEBDEV 14 on my WINDOWS 7 machine. I also installed the WAMP SERVER suite so that I could use the machine as my test server. The funny thing is that I have not yet been… »
Débuté le 04 mai. 2010 par
« using a hyperfilesql database in a multiuser environment on the internet one of our users reports that the linked edit-fields sometimes show up with other people's data when a new … »
Débuté le 19 avr. 2010 par
Aucune réponse
« While trying to deploy my site I always get the error: Unable to disconnect the site users Any ideas on that ?… »
Débuté le 19 avr. 2010 par
Aucune réponse
« I saw there was a post earlier this year (Jan 6) about this but no one has replied. I m having the same problem; it just does not work; cannot install on CentOS. Is it because ev… »
Débuté le 16 avr. 2010 par
Aucune réponse
« hi, The exif data contained in jpg files can be retrieved using TagList = ImageInfoList(Image1) It seems that the GPS tracking data is not retrieved.. anybody an idea how to retri… »
Débuté le 11 avr. 2010 par
Aucune réponse
« Does the WebDev Application Server and HyperFileSQL have failover and load balancing capabilities on IIS ?… »
Débuté le 07 avr. 2010 par
« hi all, i need to execute a server code when user change content of a field. how can i do that? tnx for all nico… »
Débuté le 14 jan. 2009 par
« Can anybody help me please???????? I have just installed webdev, I have problems running test or executing any custom projets or samples projets. I notice that I have installed wa… »
Débuté le 26 mar. 2010 par
Aucune réponse
« I see on my project editor (Read - Only)- (Automatic Mode). How can I change it on Normal Mode ? I can not make any updates or changes on project editor (project graph). Thank yo… »
Débuté le 17 mar. 2010 par
« Hello, I'm trying to format reals within an edit control to this format: 123 456 789,10 Project Description-Language refers to 'blank' and 'comma' What is the appropriate NumToStr… »
Débuté le 17 mar. 2010 par
Aucune réponse