PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Dear all, I am CK, and I have a problem which on IE6 Combobox always stay on the tops of Other controls and so is there any codes to make the COmbobox stayed below other controls..… »
Débuté le 01 fév. 2010 par
Aucune réponse
« Gusteria I know how to execute an executable esterno.Ejemp: The Windows Calculator, Windows Explorer, etc ...… »
Débuté le 31 jan. 2010 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi All I have a table to display the data from a query. The query is sorted in DESC (descending) order. As soon as I use the TableSeek command, the sort order of the data displaye… »
Débuté le 25 jan. 2010 par
Aucune réponse
« Could someone tell me how can I, by code, Page2 display in an IFRAME that is in Page1. I looked for aid but it is fairly scarce. If someone can tell me how to do it, I would be gra… »
Débuté le 22 jan. 2010 par
« I have been trying to install the WebDev Server on Linux for a long time. After no responses to posts here and the usual "radio silence" from PC Soft support, I'm at my wits end. … »
Débuté le 06 jan. 2010 par
« As can be sent to a web page a request for Accces, username and password, and that this website send me a confirmation that the username and password are correct or incorrect.… »
Débuté le 01 jan. 2010 par
« I have an echo in VisualFoxPro button and wanted to know how I can send it to webdev, especially the part code. Well, if there is an option that I check the code in VisualFoxPro an… »
Débuté le 17 jan. 2010 par
« I want the code generated by WebDev 14 <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> replaced with <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitio… »
Débuté le 11 jan. 2010 par
« Hi, I am using the PayPal component that comes with WebDev 14 in an application and it seems to be working fine except that I am not able to set the language that is being used fo… »
Débuté le 04 jan. 2010 par
« There is a series of video tutorials that roughly follow the WebDev 14 written tutorials. They are at http://www.wdtutor.com… »
Débuté le 16 nov. 2009 par