PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi I have a problem while calling a Java applet in Webdev. My Webdev project is in the folder C:\My Sites\My_Project\ and the Java Applet is the the path C:\My Sites\My_Project\My_… »
Débuté le 30 oct. 2009 par
Aucune réponse
« WE ARE UNTIL NOW USING ONLY WINDEV AND MAKING WINDOWS BASED APPLICATIONS. WE INTEND TO move SOME WINDOWS BASED APPLICATIONS TO WEB BASED APPLICATIONs KEEPING THE SAME FUNCIONALITI… »
Débuté le 10 oct. 2009 par
« Hi Does any one now how to rename the project. mistakenly created the project with "ABC001" now how do i rename to "ABC" Regards Padmaja… »
Débuté le 15 sep. 2009 par
« When I load a new page from a button, the window opens even if option enabled browser to block pop-ups. But if I do this same from the code, running the same button, then it is blo… »
Débuté le 12 oct. 2009 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, We're happy to announce that version 01F140030f of WINDEV 14, WEBDEV 14, and WINDEV Mobile 14 is ready for download on our website. You'll find it here: http://www.windev.com… »
Débuté le 30 sep. 2009 par
« Created chart, using Dialog, under series I specified the Category labels, and the Series source also... the the Query has a Parameter of a Linking System ID (fxAcctSysID) , altho… »
Débuté le 29 sep. 2009 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I'm loading a page with PageDisplayDialog, but before submitting the page, completely redraw the page from which the call took place. This on a slow connection is pretty bad… »
Débuté le 22 sep. 2009 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello All, I'm new to Webdev(12) & am trying to develop an intranet site with data from our iSeries(V5R4). I'm having a lot of trouble getting started. Does anyone have a small p… »
Débuté le 04 sep. 2009 par
« Hi, I am writing a little app to connect to an MySQL-database on a webshop. Installed LIBMYSQL.DLL and WD120MYSQL.DLL. Whenn I make a connection to the MySQL-DB I get an error : … »
Débuté le 05 sep. 2009 par
« Hi there, I am struggling with WebDev 12. I have been developing with .NET for a while now, but cannot get WebDev to run in test mode. The static site example will run, but nothing… »
Débuté le 29 aoû. 2009 par