PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Has anyone integrated WEBDEV with Sql server reporting services (SSRS)? I already have 40-50 reports in SSRS running from a SQL server database. I'm evaluating WEBDEV for suitabil… »
Débuté le 02 juil. 2009 par
« On the web is mentioned that are more than 10 completes examples with webdev, but on the cdrom supply with webdev, are only 3 or 4 from these completes examples . Where are the res… »
Débuté le 01 juil. 2009 par
« I have webdev 12 but not the Application Server If I buy now the Application Server 14 .It is possible to use with a site develop with webdev12? I don´t like to update to webdev14… »
Débuté le 27 juin. 2009 par
« Hello, We're pleased to announce that a new site for depositing files is available on our website (beta version). This site lets you share useful files and resources with the Win… »
Débuté le 24 juin. 2009 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi. I developped a web site and uploaded it on the sever. It worked fine. Then i added the google Ad sense. It works fine on the development environment. But when i upload on the s… »
Débuté le 23 juin. 2009 par
Aucune réponse
« When interacting with the internaut, I am trying to make sure to put focus on the dialog and make the page fade.How can I achieved that?… »
Débuté le 22 juin. 2009 par
« Hello. We use WebDev. We want the user can modify the size a table at runtime. We use table..height but gives error. As we can modify the size of the table at runtime? Thank you.… »
Débuté le 19 juin. 2009 par
Aucune réponse
« Good Afternoon. Well i got a field of the type upload. I am saving the path that is where the file that is being attached in a database. But the problem is that the path is not sav… »
Débuté le 18 juin. 2009 par
« Good Afternoon. Well i got a work to do. the work is that i have to create an application form and the user need to upload a zip file. But before the file is uploaded, i need to ch… »
« Good Afternoon. Well i have designed a login page whereby the user need to enter a username and a password to enter the site. But when i click on log out and click on back on the n… »