PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Dear everybody, I try to use the build-in sending mail function as following: EmailStartSMTPSession("ckdeveloper@gmail.com", "vicheka2009", "smtp.gmail.com",587,False) IF ErrorOcc… »
Débuté le 28 avr. 2009 par
« How can I load a page with WebDev, since there is a link in a gadget? Thank you… »
Débuté le 30 avr. 2009 par
Aucune réponse
« Dear everyone, IF OnTestMode() THEN gpc_cte_Usermail is string ="abc@abc.com" sGpc_cte_passwordmail is string ="abc" gpc_cte_compteSMTP is string="stmp.abc.com" END IF EmailStartS… »
« Someone can give me ideas on how to Gadgets. I have looked on the help of WebDev and gadgets do not understand what it says. Thank you… »
Débuté le 30 avr. 2009 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I'm using a tablecontrol on one of my web pages, together with a few buttons and images. Now I want this control to adapt to the width of the browser. I tried putting it in a c… »
Aucune réponse
« hi all, The same webDev website are installed on two different servers(PC1 and PC2). PC1: the ip of the users connected to the website are displayed on WebDev administrator. PC2… »
Aucune réponse
« hello, how to capture ip and time spent by users on a webDev website? thanks, Kev Man… »
Aucune réponse
« Well thanks for all those who have replied me for my last query. My team leader has told to design a website for a bank and to insert a page for the ATM location. In that particula… »
Débuté le 10 avr. 2009 par
« WebDev v12 I have defined a column in a table based on a file as an IMAGE column. In the code embed for the column I have If condition = true then myself..value = "Image.gif" el… »
Débuté le 23 avr. 2009 par
« Good Morning all of you.I am actually working on website more precisely for a bank. I got to design an ATM location on a particular country map. I have created the module on windev… »
Débuté le 23 avr. 2009 par