PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Dynamic website... WebDev v12 I have a form and if I edit some fields, blank out some required fields and then hit the Cancel button, it pops up messages about fields being requir… »
Débuté le 20 avr. 2009 par
« Good Morning everyone. Well am having a problem concerning "onmouseover". I am Unable to know which to piece of code to use when my mouse passes on a picture and it displays the pi… »
Débuté le 14 avr. 2009 par
« Hi I've recently finished my first app in Webdev. How do I deploy my site in a web server ? Any help would be appreciated...… »
Débuté le 14 sep. 2007 par
« Hi guys... Well i am having a problem with images which i am inserting in my website. i want to prevent viewers to download a particular picture. Is this feasible in webdev10? If … »
Débuté le 07 avr. 2009 par
« How can I move the letters page? For example the name of a patient moves from right to left of the page. Thank you… »
Débuté le 06 avr. 2009 par
Aucune réponse
« WebDev I have and am using an object loop, in order loop (ZR) I am inserting rows of data in a database. I want the loop has a fixed vertical size, but increases the loop without s… »
Débuté le 04 avr. 2009 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I am following the WB training course & now my test page does not show (title looks like this : http://localhost/WD140AWP/WD140Awp.exe/CTX_5768-0-iMlNxdHcrZ/CONNECT_MODETEST… »
Débuté le 31 mar. 2009 par
« Hello, my problem is with the model pages. I have buttons on the model pages, and I want to become bigger clickable. The problem is that model in the pages if I can make an invisib… »
Débuté le 03 avr. 2009 par
Aucune réponse
« how can I save an image in a table?. I save the route, but I do not want to save the route, I want to save the image. How can I do?. The path of the image with a lame saisie upload… »
Débuté le 30 mar. 2009 par
4 réponses
« I have another question, "is important." I created an image with photoshop, and now I have WebDev with an object image. This image of the background and I want to put up cell and o… »
Débuté le 02 avr. 2009 par
Aucune réponse