PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Example our inventory file has unique records based on the comination of the part # and the manufacturer. We cannot create teh index based on justthe part # as several manufacture… »
Débuté le 14 déc. 2008 par
« Hi, I configured the apache web server to recognize the .awp pages. I did not understand, however, why i need the WD120Admin running in background if the required module (dll) res… »
Débuté le 30 déc. 2008 par
« I am working in a Webdev project. I have a very strange error. The browser code in some pages don't work at all. For example. I put a button and a cell(invisible) on page. On the b… »
Débuté le 21 déc. 2008 par
« Hi, I am trying to generate an .awp page that will show some information from an firebird database. I have a component that already works in windev and handle all the database tr… »
Débuté le 17 déc. 2008 par
« Dear All, Has someone ever tried to hightlight a looper "current" line ? Can it be done ? How ? My aim would be to click on a specific looper row and know where I am. Any ideia… »
Débuté le 17 oct. 2008 par
« I had read in one of the advertisement that you could get data from aspecific web page ... How do you do this? what is the command or process?… »
« WEBDEV 12 I have a file which stores the web address for each of our suppliers. When you view the supplier record I want to display the supplier's web page in an IFrame. The suppl… »
« Hi all, so I've started with WB12 this day! And tried to connect to a Mysql database. I want to generate an analysis for an existing database. Connection is fine, all tables are sh… »
Débuté le 10 déc. 2008 par
« WebDev12 Newbie here, I have a program where I am showing 1 company (on top) then I have a tab below which on one of the tabs I am trying to show only the related contacts for tha… »
Débuté le 08 déc. 2008 par
« Hi: I would need to create a web application accessing AS400 Database. As I will not have access to the AS400 during development, is there any tool that I can install and simulates… »
Débuté le 13 nov. 2008 par