PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer component class derivation. A component may contain classes in its interface. You can derivate these classes from the host project, … »
Débuté le 25 aoû. 2008 par
« I know this question has been asked many times, but I'm not able to configure a webserver in order to work with webdev 12. On my workstation is Vista home premium and IIS 7 install… »
Débuté le 25 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi, I am trying to read the contact list from Outlook in a WebDev-12 application and display the email addresses in a combo-box. I have used the following code: ----------------… »
Débuté le 21 aoû. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« i'm starting to think buying this system was a mistake. I can't get the RAD to work - always comes up with errors in the code. And Generating a RAD Pattern - I can't find sufficien… »
Débuté le 19 aoû. 2008 par
« Each of my tales have a "created" and "Modified" field for the date and time the record was created. How can I have both of these fields default to the current date / time? The 'de… »
Débuté le 19 aoû. 2008 par
« Hello All, Sorry - newbee question. How do I delete unwanted projects in Webdev12. I have created quite a few projects to test various functionality of Webdev12 now when I try to … »
Débuté le 11 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi, I am making a looker and want to display an entry field, the type of which is determined by a field in the looper itself - it may be a check, drop down, text or multi line fiel… »
Débuté le 12 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi to all, when I click to "Run test page" button of my semi-dynamic project I get the following message. Error loading SemiData project Unable to load project Problem initializin… »
Débuté le 21 sep. 2007 par
« How does WebDev go connecting to exchange via a connector. Syncing contacts, appointments etc. Does it to it natively or is a 3rd party product required. Is one available??… »
Débuté le 25 juil. 2008 par
« Does anybody know how to determine (or set) the vertical distance between 2 branches of a treeview control? When I view the page with the treeview in IE 6 the vertical distance is … »
Débuté le 28 juil. 2008 par