PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, Maybe this is a numb question, but here it goes I have an dialogue, that contains 3 edit box and 2 clickable images. Now when I click on one of the images, it is supposed to … »
Débuté le 12 juin. 2008 par
« Hello, You can include WLanguage code in the forum messages. The tags #DEFCONSTPCS-CODEDEB# and #DEFCONSTPCS-CODEFIN# let you display WLanguage code. When this code is displayed i… »
Débuté le 06 juin. 2008 par
« Hi everyone, I need to execute this code with a click FileDisplay("c:\test.txt","application/unknow","test.txt") TableAddLine(TBL_FD,"File displayed") The table TBL_FD is a table… »
Débuté le 04 juin. 2008 par
« I am currently using CCS and I am interested to hear from anyone with CCS experience who has moved to Webdev. Also any one who just evaluted CCS and went with webdev. I have just … »
Débuté le 01 juin. 2008 par
« Hello, WinDev and WebDev offer a search feature during print preview. When you are looking at a report, a search feature is available. There's no need to program anything to bene… »
Débuté le 30 mai. 2008 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “in*Mode()” functions. These functions let you know in which mode the application is running and in this way, select what code t… »
Débuté le 27 mai. 2008 par
« Hello, We're happy to announce that the pre-release of WinDev 12, WebDev 12 and WinDev Mobile 12 is available. You own a licence of version 12? You can now download it here: http… »
Débuté le 23 mai. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, where are using WB10 on 2 different machines. All the files are updated to the last version of the project and all checked in. When we try to create an installation setup o… »
Débuté le 12 mai. 2008 par
« Hi, Is there a way of capturing which key has been pressed? I need to be able to select records in a table (memory or database) using the up & down keys from the keyboard. I als… »
Débuté le 08 mai. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« I've installed webdev10 on my computer, then installed xampp-win32-1.6.6a Xampp is working fine with normal php files that i create even with with notpad. The problem is that i'm d… »
Débuté le 30 avr. 2008 par