PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I need to show in a tooltip at runtime several data that I have previously saved in arrays on the server code. How can I get the data in those arrays so I can use them on my jscri… »
Débuté le 26 fév. 2008 par
« Hello everyone... I'm trying to add the following line to the body tago f a page: <script SRC="/user/res/wz_tooltip.js"></script> But cannot find how to modify the bo… »
Débuté le 25 fév. 2008 par
« How to detect if user was disconnected after iddle time? Cause I'm using my own login, need to detect if user was disconnected after idle time expires to present him a login screen… »
Débuté le 25 fév. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« I have a table with list of files of different type (*.doc,*.xls*.pdf ...) Next to a table I want to have a control where I would display content of selected file. No need for edit… »
Débuté le 20 fév. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I'm new to Windev and I am looking to print (preview) a report from a screen based on the data on the screen only. I have a form designed with data from a datafile in the anal… »
Débuté le 19 fév. 2008 par
« Hi How can I un-select items in a multi-select listbox? I have used: FOR ALL SELECTED ROW n OF LISTBOX tmp = LISTBOX[n] to read the selected items, and it works ok. Now I need… »
Débuté le 16 fév. 2008 par
« It is possibile to have a vertical scrollbar on a treeview ? The problem is that the width of the treeview autoresize according to the number of elements on it, while I need a tree… »
Débuté le 08 fév. 2008 par
« On Page, I have 2 cells each containig a table. On initial load into IE7 browser, it displays first cell with table and grid from second table which belongs to second cell. After I… »
Débuté le 03 fév. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« I have a internal page (inside cell) containing treeview, ok and Cancel buttons initialy invisible. Button next to the edit control where to save clicked item from treeview changes… »
Débuté le 29 jan. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, Direct printing in PDF file works on my development PC. But after deployment to the websever (WEBDEV Test 10) it wil not work. Who can help me fix this problem? Greeting f… »
Débuté le 27 jan. 2008 par