PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV (précédentes versions) → Analysis Synch Problem
Analysis Synch Problem
Débuté par Mark, 01 nov. 2012 16:53 - 2 réponses
Posté le 01 novembre 2012 - 16:53
I have a WinDev 12 project with a HyperFile CS database and I modified the structure of the analysis on a local copy of the DB. What I did not do, was get a copy of the latest live database.

Once I realized what I had done, I went back in to the project and rolled back the analysis to the previous version. Thinking I had taken care of it, I loaded a copy of the live DB on to my system to modify and ended up getting the error at the bottom.

The database and analysis are now out of synch and I'm not sure how to get it straight. I have to synch up with the live database otherwise, I lose all the entries that have been put in the system for the last month. What can I do?

Thanks,

Mark

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Error at line 61 of Initialization of WOMgr process.
HOpenConnection function called.
Error returned by <192.168.1.1:4900> server:
<C:\HF Server\BDD\WOMgr\_Backup\20121101_133035\Integrity.FIC> file comes from an analysis generation later than the one used for automatic modification.
Posté le 01 novembre 2012 - 20:34
Hi Mark

On 01/11/2012 10:53, Mark wrote:
I have a WinDev 12 project with a HyperFile CS database and I modified the structure of the analysis on a local copy of the DB. What I did not do, was get a copy of the latest live database.

Once I realized what I had done, I went back in to the project and rolled back the analysis to the previous version. Thinking I had taken care of it, I loaded a copy of the live DB on to my system to modify and ended up getting the error at the bottom.

Why? Don't you want to apply your latest changes to the live DB instead?

> The database and analysis are now out of synch and I'm not sure how to get it straight. I have to synch up with the live database otherwise, I lose all the entries that have been put in the system for the last month. What can I do?

I'm not sure exactly what you want to achieve in term of version of
analysis/files, but in any case, the error specifies that the integrity
file is out of sync, and that is one of the automatic files generated by
HFCS... Not one directly part of your analysis. You'll hve to delete it
and HFCS should recreate it correctly... Just in case, do a backup
before, of course

Best regards

--
Fabrice Harari
Consultant WinDev, WebDev et WinDev Mobile International

Plus d'information sur http://fabriceharari.com/index_FR.html

Thanks,

Mark

Error at line 61 of Initialization of WOMgr process.

HOpenConnection function called.
Error returned by <192.168.1.1:4900> server:
<C:\HF Server\BDD\WOMgr\_Backup\20121101_133035\Integrity.FIC> file comes from an analysis generation later than the one used for automatic modification.

Posté le 01 novembre 2012 - 23:04
Thanks Fabrice! That did the trick...