PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → How to force .NET framework version
How to force .NET framework version
Débuté par creep, 16 nov. 2007 18:29 - 3 réponses
Posté le 16 novembre 2007 - 18:29
Hi forum,

I've a WD11 Project which uses .NET dll compiled for Framework 1.1: if .NET Framework 2.0 is also installed, at runtime it is used instead of 1.1 one, creating errors in then .NET windows displaying. Is there a way to force WD to use the 1.1 framework?

Regards

creep
Posté le 17 novembre 2007 - 12:17
Hi,

This is a new feature of the upcoming version 12 allowing to specifically build for a certain .Net version.

Cheers,

P.

>Hi forum,

I've a WD11 Project which uses .NET dll compiled for Framework 1.1: if .NET Framework 2.0 is also installed, at runtime it is used instead of 1.1 one, creating errors in then .NET windows displaying. Is there a way to force WD to use the 1.1 framework?

>Regards

creep
Posté le 31 janvier 2012 - 14:11
Really?, we are at windev 16 now and still no way to force loading an assembply with the desired framework. Tested with a V4 DLL, WinDev tries to load it using wd160net1.dll and fails... and there's no place to specify otherwise, even if I force the build to not include the net1 and net2 dlls.

Project configuration: windows 32bit executable.

P.S. yes vc runtime is installed.
Posté le 08 mars 2019 - 00:34
I'ts not necessary to force the program to load a specific framework.

Just copy the wdxxnet4.dll, wdxxnet1.dll, wdxxnet2.dll or any other dll to the folder where the .net assembly dll is.

For instance, given MyDLLNet4.dll located in c:\program files(86)\MyProgram\
Copy wdxxnet4.dll to C:\Program files(86x)\MyProgram.

To give full trust to the .Net assembly it must be located beside the caller.