PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Assisted Edit Combobox w/o pull-down functionality
Assisted Edit Combobox w/o pull-down functionality
Débuté par M. Beaven, 02 avr. 2004 03:19 - 1 réponse
Posté le 02 avril 2004 - 03:19
Hello all,
I have a question regarding the behavior of assisted edit combo-boxes. I have one such combo-box and I need to "lock" the pull-down functionality of the combo box. While I realize this is self-defeating for a combo-box, I don't want the user to be able to pull down the entire list, only to have their item "auto-filled" with the assisted edit function.
The fields in the combo-box are all unique, so the assisted edit is working well, I only want to disable the "pull-down" behavior.
If anyone has ideas on such an assisted-edit control, your help is much appreciated.
Regards,
Marc
Posté le 02 avril 2004 - 06:21
After posting I found the obvious answer which was to reduce the expanded height to 1. This let me retain the assisted edit functionality while defeating the drop down behavior.
Hello all,
I have a question regarding the behavior of assisted edit combo-boxes. I have one such combo-box and I need to "lock" the pull-down functionality of the combo box. While I realize this is self-defeating for a combo-box, I don't want the user to be able to pull down the entire list, only to have their item "auto-filled" with the assisted edit function.
The fields in the combo-box are all unique, so the assisted edit is working well, I only want to disable the "pull-down" behavior.
If anyone has ideas on such an assisted-edit control, your help is much appreciated.
Regards,
Marc