PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → .Net/SOAP/C and Authentication
.Net/SOAP/C and Authentication
Débuté par Phil Ainsworth, 24 jan. 2008 14:53 - 3 réponses
Posté le 24 janvier 2008 - 14:53
I have been having a problem now for a few months trying to authenticate myself over SOAP using pure windev.

The problem is this; I need to send a soap command to a server for some information, but to do this i need to authenticate myself with the server itself. The problem is the when i authenticate i cannot receive back the object (or i don’t know what to receive it as) in windev itself.

I managed to get around this problem initially by creating a C# .dll and using the single command within windev to perform the authentication and the process i need to do.

Up until now this has not been a big issue (apart from i have to provide a .dll with every program i develop with this) But now i want to use the same commands with WinDev Mobile. Now usually with the SOAP commands i can do the same in windev as with windev mobile, but my .Net DLLs don’t seems to work with the WM6 device (i think they are .net3 dlls and that doesn’t exist for mobile yet)

So i am back to my original problem, if i could authenticate (i use an object called CookieContainer in C#) with the SOAP server i could cut out the dlls and have an overall more efficient program, as well as giving me the ability to use the commands on a mobile device.

Any Ideas (wild or otherwise) would be greatly received.

Many thanks

P.s. Buy Fabrices DVD's as they are well worth the money.
Membre enregistré
1 message
Posté le 26 octobre 2017 - 11:15
I have the same problem, I need to send the CookieContainer to a first validation web service and receive the CookieContainer. Subsequently I must send that CookieContainer with the validation in the calls to the rest of the webservices. Can you help me with this? I would be worth the option of using external dlls. Thank you very much.
Posté le 01 avril 2020 - 15:20
Bonjour, j'ai le même problème.
Quand je regarde les forum de pxsoft, très souvent, il y a des problèmes mais très rarement des téponses.
Avez-vous pu vous en sortir avec la dernière version de windev mobile ?

Merci
Posté le 01 avril 2020 - 17:40
Hi,

try to use HTTP request and response to talk to the SOAP server.
Then you can examine(loop t the response and fetch the data you need.